Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    VitrualDUDE why do you feel the need to ruin every thread in this section?

Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cfsharp For This Useful Post:

freedompeace (05-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    1) Nothing of which happens on a forum, or other places online for that matter, has any consistency with the real life.
    2) You're clearly not a female, if so you are then no wonder you're that stupid.

And again, you don't know me, nor will you ever. Just go mind your own fucking business. Trying to rip off +rep and thanks, on the base of you joining a bunch of idiots in their little gang hate against me? PFF....
    I love how you claim SERG's statements to be ironic, you say she doesn't know you, and then you go on by telling her what she is and what she isn't. Incredible hypocrisy bro, good job.

By the way, I didn't hate you until I read this thread, I was even trying to get Jason to stop flaming you so bad because it was inappropriate, but now I see why he does it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (05-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I love how you claim SERG's statements to be ironic, you say she doesn't know you, and then you go on by telling her what she is and what she isn't. Incredible hypocrisy bro, good job.

By the way, I didn't hate you until I read this thread, I was even trying to get Jason to stop flaming you so bad because it was inappropriate, but now I see why he does it.
    OH give me a fucking break dipshit. Ever since i commented in one of your idiotic threads, you and the other fucker, (whatever hes name was) has been trying to annoy me. Good thing i don't let petty kids take control
    And do you really need to defend everyone of your E-thug buddies?

Quote Originally Posted by cfsharp View Post
    VitrualDUDE why do you feel the need to ruin every thread in this section?
    Why do you feel the need to be a smart E-thug? You don't have to bully everyone, just cause you're so cool, bro.

Thanks
    OH give me a fucking break dipshit. Ever since i commented in one of your idiotic threads, you and the other fucker, (whatever hes name was) has been trying to annoy me. Good thing i don't let petty kids take control

Why do you feel the need to be a smart E-thug? You don't have to bully everyone, just cause you're so cool, bro.
    I don't know what this fight is about.
    But I suggest you and the rest stop before someone gets banned.

And no one wants that (eventho you're not the most liked person right now).
    Last edited by Nathan; 05-26-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I've been trying to annoy you? This is the first post that I've made directed at you.

I don't even know SERG, I defended her because she was right, and now you have nothing to say regarding that argument so you move on to flaming me and 'the other fucker'. Don't start arguments you won't finish, it turns into an incoherent flame war.

Arguments are concluded through rational and logical reasoning, if all you're going to do is flame and insult, you aren't ready for this section yet. Everyone here can & will accept when they're wrong, cause' if you hold on to your false reasoning through out your whole life, you will know jack shit about said subject.

Now, can you stop flaming and post content pertaining to the subject? Seriously, I'd prefer if we all stop flaming each other and actually help people who are asking for it rather than turning their threads into meaningless flame.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (05-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    He thinks you are Virtual Void david, haha funny

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE
    Thank god Yea, people randomly hate on me. Most [MPGH] members here, act dochey and childish, others are OK thus their constant rage.

I think it's a new-guy thing, that they hate me. I haven't really done anything wrong
    Other than a little raging and trolling, but who doesn't do that
    Your problem, is acting like you know what you are talking about in every single thread.
    Someone tells you that you are wrong, you just rage or claim that the other person is wrong, when YOU are the one that is clueless sometimes.
    And your constant troll about C++ > C#.NET/VB.NET(Basically .NET languages) and blablabla, and that .NET is this or that, is just childish because you obviously don't know any of those languages enough to claim such thing. And don't come replying to this saying that you know because you definitely don't, Be a man, and accept it.
    Last edited by 'Bruno; 05-26-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 'Bruno For This Useful Post:

Void (05-26-2011)

Thanks
    Stop ruining each thread.
    I agree VirtualDUDE mostly starts but the rest reacts and that ruins the thread even more.

If the rest of the people don't react, he can't do anything either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:

Void (05-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Look VIRTUALDUDE, we don't hate you, we just hate the comments you post. You act like you know everything, but you don't. Nobody knows everything. If you have something useful to post please post, if not then don't. This is the best community for c++ i have been to. Please don't ruin it. Thank You.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 258456 For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (05-26-2011),Void (05-26-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12