Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

CA is not PunkBuster.

Proof-

When you open CA look in your processes, CTRL+ALT+DELETE. Youll see punkbuster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Do you have warrock installed? PnKBstrB and PnKBstrA run all the time.

Thanks
    No I do not. I have CA and that's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    CA uses hackshield
    Last edited by GOD; 08-23-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkilla239 View Post
    Proof-

When you open CA look in your processes, CTRL+ALT+DELETE. Youll see punkbuster.
    i think he meant you "wont" see punk busters

Thanks
    Lulz this game got boring anyway.

Thanks
    Pb doesn't show in mine and all I've got is CA. No Warrock. I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Combat Arms is protected by HackShield. If you don't believe me you'll find out for yourself in a couple of weeks.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    lol punkbuster is running because that is what Hshield is it runs off of punkbuster.

Thanks
    i don't think it is lol i have punk buster in there but that's because i also have COD 4 installed which uses punk buster CA uses hack shield not punk buster.

Thanks
    HackShield is made by AhnLab. With search (yes that word) engines you might find something like this out on the internet:
    Headquarted in Korea, AhnLab Inc. develops industry-leading solutions designed to secure and protect information. Innovating the information security world since 1988, AhnLab's products and services have always been designed to meet the needs of enterprises and consumers alike. En route to becoming the largest security provider in Korea, AhnLab established their V3 product family as the industry-standard for information protection. Additional solutions such as mobile device protection, online-driven consumer security, and enterprise consulting services have enabled AhnLab to grow at an incredible pace.

Branching out into Eastern Asia, AhnLab maintains a commanding presence in Japan and China, and has received a certification from the Chinese Public Security Bureau. Today, AhnLab reaches far beyond its Korean headquarters, with sales and research operations in more than 10 countries. With the goal of being a top 10 security vendor by 2010, AhnLab's previous success has paved the way for its future ambitions.

From AhnLab's inception in Korea, to its current state as a global information security provider, AhnLab's focus is unchanged; provide products and services of unparalleled quality, to accommodate a wide variety of needs in a dynamic environment.

PunkBuster is:
    Even Balance, Inc. spearheads the effort to fight cheating in the online multiplayer gaming industry. Our flagship product, PunkBuster™, spawned the Anti-Cheat movement in online gaming several years ago and was the first system proven effective against cheating in online games.

Our PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software technology and services combat online cheating in some of the most popular games being played over the Internet today. We also serve the online gaming communities that surround the games we support by keeping in direct contact with players, server administrators and league officials always watching for new developments in the "online game cheating world". We understand and appreciate the tremendous number of resources that game developers allocate toward game balance during game design and implementation. We take on the often burdensome task of protecting that balance out in the real online world where dishonest players (we call them punks) hack and wrongfully exploit the published game for their own benefit at the expense of the honest player who expects and deserves fun, fair competition. Too many online games and related communities have been destroyed by cheating activity over the past few years. Now, honest players have someone on their side ... PunkBuster™!

And for reasons of doubting myself because pride was sniffed, swallowed, smoked, drank, and crushed away awhile ago, I'm actually reinstalling CA on my computer, just so I can run the damn program, just in case one of these babbling fools is right. After today, I don't think I will ever pass the first babbling fool for another babbling fools retort.

Not only do I have to read this nonsense, but [read below]

Was it, is it, seriously, do you?
    Last edited by cchamber913; 08-23-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: HIS SIGNATURE AFTER HIS POST PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wow i hate long answers... copy and pasted maybe?
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    THANK GOD FOR NO PUNK BUSTER

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cchamber913 View Post
    HackShield is made by AhnLab. With search (yes that word) engines you might find something like this out on the internet:
    Headquarted in Korea, AhnLab Inc. develops industry-leading solutions designed to secure and protect information. Innovating the information security world since 1988, AhnLab's products and services have always been designed to meet the needs of enterprises and consumers alike. En route to becoming the largest security provider in Korea, AhnLab established their V3 product family as the industry-standard for information protection. Additional solutions such as mobile device protection, online-driven consumer security, and enterprise consulting services have enabled AhnLab to grow at an incredible pace.

Branching out into Eastern Asia, AhnLab maintains a commanding presence in Japan and China, and has received a certification from the Chinese Public Security Bureau. Today, AhnLab reaches far beyond its Korean headquarters, with sales and research operations in more than 10 countries. With the goal of being a top 10 security vendor by 2010, AhnLab's previous success has paved the way for its future ambitions.

From AhnLab's inception in Korea, to its current state as a global information security provider, AhnLab's focus is unchanged; provide products and services of unparalleled quality, to accommodate a wide variety of needs in a dynamic environment.

PunkBuster is:
    Even Balance, Inc. spearheads the effort to fight cheating in the online multiplayer gaming industry. Our flagship product, PunkBusterâ„¢, spawned the Anti-Cheat movement in online gaming several years ago and was the first system proven effective against cheating in online games.

Our PunkBusterâ„¢ Anti-Cheat software technology and services combat online cheating in some of the most popular games being played over the Internet today. We also serve the online gaming communities that surround the games we support by keeping in direct contact with players, server administrators and league officials always watching for new developments in the "online game cheating world". We understand and appreciate the tremendous number of resources that game developers allocate toward game balance during game design and implementation. We take on the often burdensome task of protecting that balance out in the real online world where dishonest players (we call them punks) hack and wrongfully exploit the published game for their own benefit at the expense of the honest player who expects and deserves fun, fair competition. Too many online games and related communities have been destroyed by cheating activity over the past few years. Now, honest players have someone on their side ... PunkBusterâ„¢!

And for reasons of doubting myself because pride was sniffed, swallowed, smoked, drank, and crushed away awhile ago, I'm actually reinstalling CA on my computer, just so I can run the damn program, just in case one of these babbling fools is right. After today, I don't think I will ever pass the first babbling fool for another babbling fools retort.

Not only do I have to read this nonsense, but [read below]

Was it, is it, seriously, do you?
    YEAH THATS RIGHT.
    I READ IT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
    THANK GOD FOR NO PUNK BUSTER
    no need to thank me son xD
    I am the God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast