View Poll Results: Did this guide help you at all?

Voters
88. This poll is closed
  • YES! Thank you, it's running now.

38 43.18%
  • Nope, still having problems.

35 39.77%
  • Didn't read it, not going to.

12 13.64%
  • CA works for me, this guide was just great though.

18 20.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Ultimate Guide to Combat Arms fixes.

This list of instructions has to be the most efficient and fastest way to get your Combat Arms client to get working again. Some of you may see this as spam, or a re-post, but nobody has taken some of these instructions into account and most so called 'helpers', simply say: Re-Install Combat Arms.

You don't know how to use hacks?
    Well here's a guide that SHOULD cover everything, if it doesn't; come back here.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...-9-2-10-a.html

If you're looking for fixes on hacks, then you may need to download certain files that are necessary, if this isn't the case, then skip this whole quote

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post
    I've noticed an increase in threads of people who are having trouble getting hacks to work. Most of the time they either don't have the .net framework or the proper version of Direct X. If you are having th same problem, download and install the following.

Minimum version of DirectX required by CA:Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime

.Net Framework 4.0 redistributable:Download Confirmation

If that didn't work, download this .dll and place it in your system32 folder and your combat arms folder.
    Code:
    Open the zip-file you downloaded from DLL-files.com.
    Extract the .dll-file to a location on your computer. We recommend you to unzip the file to the directory of the program that is requesting the file. If that doesn't work, you will have to extract the file to your system directory. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7).
    Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
    Reboot your computer.
    If the problem still occurs, try the following:
    1. Press Start and select Run.
    2. Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND).
    3. Type regsvr32 "filename".dll and press Enter.
    msvcr100.dll: Download Link (Leeched from original thread)

If that didn't fix your problem, find a working cleaner here and run it.

If none of that solved your problem, PM Spamdman .

• Make sure your computer can run Combat Arms, of course. Click HERE and type/scroll for Combat Arms and click Run Test.
    • Before doing so, if needed, backup all of your mods in your Combat Arms Directory
    • Download the Manual Client Patch and run it.
    • Download the manual Hackshield Update and follow the instructions on the thread of download.
    • Start the patch, and if it works, start Combat Arms and the Hackshield should automatically update.
    • If none of the above helped, download & Install Search Everything
    • Un-Install Combat Arms
    • Open Search Everything and search for these key terms and delete any files that pop up, be careful though, finish reading this before doing so.
    • Combat Arms
    • Nexon
    • NGM
    • If you have any other Nexon game on your computer, be careful once more, and be aware of what you're deleting, as i'm not liable for any mis-usage and your personal carelessness, especially if you mod and have a folder named Combat Arms ???
    • Finally, re-install Combat Arms. Here
    • If none of this helped, your computer may be having problems, you're having hardware failure, or Combat Arms had a recent patch, resulting in a buggy game.
    • If it's a hardware failure, I suggest you update your hardware drivers, this is where you're on your own.
    • If it's due to a buggy game, then you can only be patient, or try different computers.

If none of that helped, then you may be having problems with a login.
    Try to login through the Combat Arms site if you originally use the CombatArms_Direct.exe file from the Combat Arms Directory. If you originally use the login from the Combat Arms site, then switch over to the CombatArms_Direct.exe which can be found directly in the Combat Arms directory, which is usually this, for easy access, click Start>Run (Or hold the Windows Key [next to alt and ctrt] and press R) enter this code: and click Open.
    Code:
    C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\CombatArms_Direct.exe
    If none of that worked at all, then you can resort to these threads:
    Error Code Fixes, etc;
    Missing .DLL's Fixes, etc;
    If you still have further problems, see tutorials in the Combat Arms tutorial section:
    Combat Arms Tutorials - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Quote Originally Posted by iSam View Post
    .:ERROR CODES:.
    I keep getting this error: "Cannot locate NGM module". What does this mean?

There are numerous reasons why this could be happening. A first step would be
    to reboot your computer. If that did not solve the issue, make sure to add
    NGM.exe to the safe list of your anti-virus. NGM is the Nexon Game Manager and
    might be blocked or getting deleted by your anti-virus every time you install
    or run Combat Arms.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -22/30022"

This means, you do not live in a place that supports Combat Arms, The site informs that you have to be a resident of NA, SA, Australia, or New Zealand to be able to play ,South America Service Termination As of April 9th, 2009, If your in Europe, you will need to download there version..

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -21/30021"

This means that your Nexon account has not yet been verified. Check your email
    and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= PI, 30004"

This means that your account had been blocked by the administration due to an
    infringement of the Terms of Use.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -40"

The installation files are corrupted. There are several reasons why this may
    happen.

[*]Your system might be instable or an application might be interfering with
    the installation process. Reboot your computer and try installing the game
    again.[*] Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    click on Temporary Internet files (or "Delete...") from the General tab.
    Select "Delete Files". This may take several minutes. Once it's done, download
    Combat Arms again.[*] For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select "Clear Private Data" and then
    click on "Clear Private Data Now". Once it's done, download Combat Arms again.[*] Your download manager could be corrupting the downloaded files. If you have
    a software that you use to manage or accelerate your downloads, we suggest
    that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -50"

This error means that the game was unable to patch properly. The downloaded
    data might be corrupted.[*] Reboot your computer and try again.[*] Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    Combat Arms again.[*] For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select "Clear Private Data" and then
    click on "Clear Private Data Now". Once it's done, download Combat Arms again.[*] Your download manager could be corrupting the downloaded files. If you have
    that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -60"

This error means that the game was unable to patch properly. The downloaded
    data might be corrupted.[*] Reboot your computer and try again.[*] Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.[*]Disable or turn off your virus/security/firewall programs. If you have Norton,
    it has the option to disable for a certain amount of time.

I'm getting this error: -2/10065

This error means that your internet is unplugged, and you will need to turn it on.

I'm getting this error : -2/10060

The server is being updated, and is offline, please try again later.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -60/10060"

This error may result from a temporary traffic overload.[*] The servers might be congested. Wait a little bit and try again.[*] The servers might be going under maintenance. Click here to find out.[*] Your firewall or anti-virus software might be blocking Combat Arms. Make
    sure that they are set to allow Combat Arms.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -30/31"

These errors mean that Combat Arms is damaged and will not be able to run.Your
    system might be unstable. Reboot your computer and try again. If you are still
    receiving these errors then some game files might be corrupted.[*] Uninstall Combat Arms from the Add/Remove programs option from the control
    panel[*] Download Combat Arms[*] Reinstall Combat Arms

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -10

This is a temporary error. Rebooting the computer should resolve this issue.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -11"

The system is running an outdated version of DirectX. Download and install the
    most up to date version of DirectX.

I'm getting this error: "e= ErrorCode-12"

This error occurs when the executable file cannot be found. Rebooting the
    system should resolve this issue. If that doesn't work, please download Combat
    Arms and reinstall the game.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -13"

This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload inesults in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting your
    system to fix this error. If that doesn't fix the problem, delete the
    Temporary Internet Files from the system

[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    click on "Clear Private Data Now". Once it's done, download Combat Arms again

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -14"

This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload in
    user traffic which results in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting
    the system to fix this error. If that doesn't fix the problem, the game may be
    blocked by an anti-virus program or a firewall, so contact your network
    provider to remove the block and try again. Another option is to download
    Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -20"

The game information file is corrupt and the system cannot read it. Download
    Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

Sources: Combat Arms website

I keep getting this error: "Cannot locate NGM module". What does this mean?

There are numerous reasons why this could be happening. A first step would be
    to reboot your computer. If that did not solve the issue, make sure to add
    NGM.exe to the safe list of your anti-virus. NGM is the Nexon Game Manager and
    might be blocked or getting deleted by your anti-virus every time you install
    or run Combat Arms.

Try adding Nexon.Net to your Firewall and Anti Virus Exception list. If that don't work, try running it without the Anti Virus program working/turned off. If that does work, you will have to find out whats happening with your Anti Virus Program, and why it is blocking..

i'm getting this error : 484
    GetDeviceCaps() failed!

Unable to reset the renderer. In order to play CombatArms, you need at least DirectX 9.0C, with a video card that supports TnL. (Error:484)

Ok. I did some work on this one, noting I uninstalled my video drivers and got that message above. So I have worked on a fix for it.

Ok it could be one of the following problems.

- Your Video card is out of date and doesn't support TnL
    - Your Video Card Drivers are out of date, so don't work properly
    - Your Video drivers don't work well with the type of card
    - Your Video Drivers are corrupt and not working effectively
    - You have no drivers installed, note thats the one that got me to display the message.
    - You have drivers from a pervious graphic card still installed on your system which is making a co-confliction

Now to fix these problems I suggest doing the following.

1. Check how old your drivers are, though I suggest going to the internet and updating them to something new anyway.
    2. Check the reviews of your video drivers on the internet, if they scored low, then may it's time to search for a new driver, one with good reviews.
    3. Go to the control Panel, and then into systems, and bring up the display, to see if it's all working correctly
    4. Uninstall and reinstall the drivers, to see if they were damaged or not, this may fix the error.
    5. Do the same as above, though do a full check of the control panels add and remove programs, to see if you have drivers from a previous card also installed.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= 204

1. Reboot your computer
    2. Launch Combat Arms and see if you still get disconnected. If you are, proceed to Step 3.
    3. Erase the HShield folder and all files within. This folder can be found in the Combat Arms installation folder (usually located in the C Drive - C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

=)

There are 3 step to repair combat arms 204 error

My friend had the same problem with you. I am sure your computer has registry problems.It is very easy to repair combat arms 204 error. you just need 3 steps:

1: Download a registry cleaner and install it, note same will scan for free, but not fix for free
    2: Open the registry cleaner and scan you computer for free. Note like I said above some will not fix for free.
    3: Click fix button and you done.

Tell me if it works..

If your computer needs cleaning, then you can drop by my Computer Maintenance thread.
    Ultimate Guide to reducing Lag in 10 Steps.
    If you have anything else to ask, don't be ashamed to leave a VM or PM, just don't act immature ,and try your best to use good English.:

Topblast Hack/Graphic Fix Guide:

1. I still dont have a name for this but.. i made this list of things you need for some hacks to work.

Download the latest Graphic Drivers
      { to some people this is difficult so you can ask me for help, PM me or something}
    2. Reinstall Direct X End Runtime
      Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
    3. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
      32 BIT
      Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

64 BIT
      Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
    4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package
      32 BIT
      https://www.microsof*****m/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

64 BIT
      https://www.microsof*****m/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=bd2a6171-e2d6-4230-b809-9a8d7548c1b6&displaylang=en
    5. Install .Net Framework 4
      Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

Last edited by Bombsaway707; 05-25-2011 at 02:21 PM.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

48Aces (09-08-2011),akw896 (07-16-2010),Angel025 (06-25-2011),Billyhoang (06-24-2011),compaq soul (08-07-2010),dekel000 (04-04-2013),demon trunk0 (07-27-2011),drew2jr (07-10-2010),egedius (07-14-2010),fet (06-13-2011),FrankieMoney (07-31-2011),Houston (01-10-2011),ii bandos ii (06-27-2011),KrazyCat (04-02-2011),krazysoccerdude16 (10-08-2010),MissRandomSpam (07-10-2010),owneer420 (04-26-2012),Shitfuckinghappens (04-17-2011),SmartAlley (05-26-2011),sniper672 (04-05-2011),tazna1293 (07-23-2010),Tony Stark` (04-03-2011),Upgrade (07-24-2010),WarLord Actual (10-15-2010)

Thanks
    just another useful thread from you thanks !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    you should be a minion or something. amazing guide

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (07-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Jabutty you should put the MSVCR100D DLL in they're to.

It's a common DLL ERROR ALSO.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader- View Post
    Jabutty you should put the MSVCR100D DLL in they're to.

It's a common DLL ERROR ALSO.
    I don't hack, that's why I quoted an already stickied thread.
    read the quote, and i'm sure you'll find the answer to your post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, im not having any problem. Im saying put the DLL in your thread!

msvcr100d.dll free download - DLL-files.com

Thanks
    No, im not having any problem. Im saying put the DLL in your thread!

msvcr100d.dll free download - DLL-files.com
    Read my first post once more
    and read the quote.
    the whole quote buddy...
    it's already there
    it's been there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh sorry jabuuty

Im sucha failure

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~G36E~ For This Useful Post:

Jabuuty671 (07-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Good job man, hopefully this will get read by some choobs
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    Great job.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post
    Great job.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    and you

Oh sorry jabuuty

Im sucha failure
    and you and you and YOU!
    I hope so, even though they don't post, i'm sure this'll get like 10,000 views and only 10 posts >D

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

patrckpwns (08-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    @Jabuuty671
    Nice post man.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wax. For This Useful Post:

patrckpwns (08-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post
    Great job.
    Never expect less from Jabuuty!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jailbroken671 For This Useful Post:

patrckpwns (08-20-2010),Soldier of God (12-27-2010)

Thanks
    it says framework installation failed i dont know y please help me

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wigumz For This Useful Post:

patrckpwns (08-20-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wigumz View Post
    it says framework installation failed i dont know y please help me
    Reinstall and post a screenshot

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabooty671 For This Useful Post:

patrckpwns (08-20-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast