Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I never even got a chance to fall for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lmao...this really has nothing to do with this particular virus but for about a year (maybe a little more) my computer has been shutting down EXACTLY every hour. Say that I started the computer at 2:35 PM, and 3:35 PM it would HARDBOOT. The only way I found to temporarily fix it is to do a system restore to the most current date. Every couple of months it randomly starts doing the exact same thing and I have to do a system restore. Anyone know what is wrong? Do you think I somehow got a virus a year or so ago and it messed with the internal clock or w/e you call it? Anyway,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    Lmao...this really has nothing to do with this particular virus but for about a year (maybe a little more) my computer has been shutting down EXACTLY every hour. Say that I started the computer at 2:35 PM, and 3:35 PM it would HARDBOOT. The only way I found to temporarily fix it is to do a system restore to the most current date. Every couple of months it randomly starts doing the exact same thing and I have to do a system restore. Anyone know what is wrong? Do you think I somehow got a virus a year or so ago and it messed with the internal clock or w/e you call it? Anyway,
    looks like its a worm... Google it up to figure out what type of worm it is and how to remove it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by howeryu View Post
    Am i in danger if i downloaded the file... unziped it but never opened the exe file?
    you shouldn't be in danger if you dident use the .exe
    Gray hat hacker /
    respect list
    Archangel[mpgh]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123