Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    It's fact that we were using these mods and N-US was doing nothing prevenative wise for weeks. Then V-KR made a statement about our hacks making it to KR and them planning to stop them. Then the very next update we had stuff blocked... You tell me why it's such a coincidence?
    Are you seriously trying to argue with me? It's not a fact, you idiot. Whether or not it makes it to KR, if they know about it and it poses a serious issue, they'll fix it. Do you think Nexon NA just sits there with their heads up their asses and not informing the developers what is happening? Are you even testing things with the KR client? They get fixes way before we do, it's just when we catch up to that particular revision that it hits us. What confuses me is how you think that what happened is anything new.

You can find in one of these posts around here a post from a Korean arguing with people about the legality of hacking in KR. They have absolutely NO legal repercussions just as we do. YOU are ignorant believe and stating such shit.
    I believe you are the ignorant one.

Don't call me dumb because you are not up to date on what's going on around you.
    I'm more up to date than you are, idiot.

Also just the hfssign author won't cut it.. VzipFlip needs to be updated as well, they are dependent on each other and either one is pretty much useless without the other.
    I don't think you are qualified in making that statement seeing you have no idea what is going on and all you can do is spout anti-KR rhetoric. "BAWWW! KR took away my hacks."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
    Are you seriously trying to argue with me? It's not a fact, you idiot. Whether or not it makes it to KR, if they know about it and it poses a serious issue, they'll fix it. Do you think Nexon NA just sits there with their heads up their asses and not informing the developers what is happening? Are you even testing things with the KR client? They get fixes way before we do, it's just when we catch up to that particular revision that it hits us. What confuses me is how you think that what happened is anything new.

I believe you are the ignorant one.

I'm more up to date than you are, idiot.

I don't think you are qualified in making that statement seeing you have no idea what is going on and all you can do is spout anti-KR rhetoric. "BAWWW! KR took away my hacks."

Yay another arrogant trollish multi-quote response.. Get off your high horse douche.

Where is the follow up to this legal action taken against mod creator? Show me that.

Why don't you go read some recent KR news posts and you'll find one along the line of US hacks make it to KR, KR takes action....

Obviously you have no sense of humor, and a superiority complex.

I already said I have nothing against KR..

Also just the hfssign author won't cut it.. VzipFlip needs to be updated as well, they are dependent on each other and either one is pretty much useless without the other.
    Show me how that is not a true statement? Let's say we only have hfssign... What are you going to do, sign already signed .hfs files that you can't mod? Say we only have vzipflip, what ya gonna do convert files and edit them but not be able to use them because they don't pass the secondary checksum???

Give me a break...
    Last edited by DanK; 06-01-2011 at 02:06 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Yay another arrogant trollish multi-quote response.. Get off your high horse douche.
    Stop being an idiot and I'll stop being a douche.

Where is the follow up to this legal action taken against mod creator? Show me that.
    Uh, are you stupid? Just because they haven't doesn't mean they can't.

Why don't you go read some recent KR news posts and you'll find one along the line of US hacks make it to KR, KR takes action....
    Go take a look at the many other times hacks and mods have been patched up. This isn't new. Run of the mill cat & mouse game.

Obviously you have no sense of humor, and a superiority complex.
    Can't see the humor in idiocy.

I already said I have nothing against KR..
    Stay away... Bad MOJO.... You hack in KR and anger them and they fix OUR hacks because... Dont hack in Vindictus-KR!!
    I am kind of kidding and kind of not. I am not blaming you specifically because I do not know you. I am blaming all Korea hackers because Nexon-US cannot block anything without Nexon-KR help. Nexon-KR did not care until Korean players hack on KR server. Now they are mad and trying to fix. Which will eventually end up with US server fixed to.

I hope your poor English skills can understand what I wrote properly.
    You sure have nothing against KR![/sarcasm]

Show me how that is not a true statement? Let's say we only have hfssign... What are you going to do, sign already signed .hfs files that you can't mod? Say we only have vzipflip, what ya gonna do convert files and edit them but not be able to use them because they don't pass the secondary checksum???
    I'll say it again, you're not qualified to make that statement given that you have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Give me a break...
    You should give me a break, you're acting like an idiot when people are trying to get some straight answers. Go help people and try to build a better community instead of acting like a retard and saying crap like

Stay away... Bad MOJO.... You hack in KR and anger them and they fix OUR hacks because... Dont hack in Vindictus-KR!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Stop being an idiot and I'll stop being a douche.

Uh, are you stupid? Just because they haven't doesn't mean they can't.

Go take a look at the many other times hacks and mods have been patched up. This isn't new. Run of the mill cat & mouse game.

Can't see the humor in idiocy.

You sure have nothing against KR![/sarcasm]

I'll say it again, you're not qualified to make that statement given that you have absolutely no idea what is going on.

You should give me a break, you're acting like an idiot when people are trying to get some straight answers. Go help people and try to build a better community instead of acting like a retard and saying crap like
    It was sarcastic not totally serious...
    Jeeze... No sense of humor whatsoever...
    Pull that thorn out of your cunt.

Oh and go help the community???? Like I don't do that every single day... You are not the greatest guy on earth because you made one stupid tool to make a pervert mod..
    Last edited by DanK; 06-01-2011 at 03:14 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    "I am blaming all Korea hackers because Nexon-US cannot block anything without Nexon-KR help." Idiot.

I'm not the greatest guy on earth, but I'm definitely better than you. If you call showing your animosity towards KR hackers in the most retarded way possible as helping the community, you really need to sit back evaluate your worth.

Nice to see you have no idea about my work. You should do some research before making your next response. If you want a place to start, look into the reason why you have to deal with protected HFS files in the first place. VZipFlip would be the idiot answer as it came out after they made certain HFS files protected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    "I am blaming all Korea hackers because Nexon-US cannot block anything without Nexon-KR help." Idiot.

I'm not the greatest guy on earth, but I'm definitely better than you. If you call showing your animosity towards KR hackers in the most retarded way possible as helping the community, you really need to sit back evaluate your worth.

Nice to see you have no idea about my work. You should do some research before making your next response. If you want a place to start, look into the reason why you have to deal with protected HFS files in the first place. VZipFlip would be the idiot answer as it came out after they made certain HFS files protected.
    No, I call giving people answers when they ask questions helping people.. I call making tutorials about commonly asked questions helping people.. I give people help on these forums every single day. Sometimes I get annoyed and am a bit rude about it, but I always help everyone who needs it.. I don't go around acting like I'm gods gift to hacking because I enabled 13 yr olds to jack off to Vindictus.

The fact that you would say something like "I'm better then you" to anyone for any reason proves without a doubt you are scum.

I was joking about KR, you don't have to understand my humor because guess what, I don't care who you are or what you think about me.

Also, I don't really care what happened with .hfs in the past. This is the PRESENT, next comes the FUTURE and in the fucking Present AND Future, .hfs files ARE protected and vzipflip or at least a similar application IS the answer.
    Last edited by DanK; 06-01-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

ShouKensei (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    Ok, where was your answer in this thread? Somewhere between "Stay away... Bad MOJO.... You hack in KR and anger them and they fix OUR hacks because... Dont hack in Vindictus-KR!!" and "I am blaming all Korea hackers because Nexon-US cannot block anything without Nexon-KR help."?

Where was the help you offered? This wasn't someone who was "Bawww, give me hax!!", this was some guy who was genuinely looking for help who was trying his hardest to understand a language that isn't native to him and he was met with you being retarded. Who would contribute to a community after seeing the responses you made in this thread?

Sure, if you say I'm scum, wouldn't that make you worse than scum? Previous statement still stands, I'm better, more helpful, and more skilled than you, nunya. Logically, that would make you worse than scum.

Nice to see you completely ignored my suggestion to conduct some research. I sure hope you have a plan for when they implement the extra HFS protection or else the "School of Nunya" is going to be in dire straits. There aren't a lot of people who are capable of working with HFS files and even less willing to share their research. Your last statement is striking because you simply assume that someone will release a fix for you when it breaks. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by Checkbox; 06-01-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok, where was your answer in this thread? Somewhere between "Stay away... Bad MOJO.... You hack in KR and anger them and they fix OUR hacks because... Dont hack in Vindictus-KR!!" and "I am blaming all Korea hackers because Nexon-US cannot block anything without Nexon-KR help."?

Where was the help you offered? This wasn't someone who was "Bawww, give me hax!!", this was some guy who was genuinely looking for help who was trying his hardest to understand a language that isn't native to him and he was met with you being retarded. Who would contribute to a community after seeing the responses you made in this thread?

Sure, if you say I'm scum, wouldn't that make you worst than scum? Previous statement still stands, I'm better, more helpful, and more skilled than you, nunya. Logically, that would make you worst than scum.

Nice to see you completely ignored my suggestion to conduct some research. I sure hope you have a plan for when they implement the extra HFS protection or else the "School of Nunya" is going to be in dire straits. There aren't a lot of people who are capable of working with HFS files and even less willing to share their research. Your last statement is striking because you simply assume that someone will release a fix for you when it breaks. Good luck with that.
    I didn't answer the question because it was stupid. I don't answer ignorant questions but when someone needs some honest help, I'm there.

Why was it stupid? 2 minutes on this forum trying to find the answer yourself it's plainly obvious the stuff is still working here. I was being sarcastic, I don't have anything against KR.

And ummm no, I never assumed either one of them would update their applications, they probably will, but it won't bother me if not.

YOU said hfssign would need to be updated and that would fix the problem, ALL I SAID was the vzipflip was needed ALSO!

Have you not noticed being immature and constantly flaming has no effect on me? Give it up..

Why the fuck would I research you or what you have done? Did I not already clearly state that I don't care who you are or what you have done?

Nope, no plan for fixing .hfs hacks after they patch them. Reversing packed files is not my thing, if it was I would be active on sites dedicated to that.

I *do however have other tricks up my sleeve to make easy street in Vindictus still possible which doesn't involve .hfs modding nor console bind use, which is what I mentioned before. Thanks to Hell_Demon another person who actually cares about helping people rather then gaining net fame. Some of his tutorials were crucial stepping stones to what I've learned and developed that is not yet public info.

Do you think I care that my tutorials will eventually become irrelevant, as well as all things console related and other .hfs mods, including everything you have developed?

See unlike you, I don't release things in order to gain internet fame. I release mods just to share them, I make tutorials just to help people in an easier way rather then answering the same question 1000 times. Just to help people, not for thanks, not for fame. Just to help, I know that is a hard concept for most net peen addicts to comprehend.

Btw, please quit quoting and saying the same shit over and over.. If you want to argue with me at least keep it interesting.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Can't you two just agree to disagree, you two have a lot to give to the community, but bickering will accomplish nothing.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Umm... sorry. I didn't want to cause conflict.
    Was only wondering if there is another way that I didn't found something.
    Maybe read some other posts more and I may look better side.
    Sorry, I'm not good at English.

Thanks
    I didn't answer the question because it was stupid. I don't answer ignorant questions but when someone needs some honest help, I'm there.
    Really? A question regarding a block that will appear on NA in the near future is stupid? Now, that's stupid.

Why was it stupid? 2 minutes on this forum trying to find the answer yourself it's plainly obvious the stuff is still working here. I was being sarcastic, I don't have anything against KR.
    What you said there is even is even more stupid. He's asking about the KR client. Entirely relevant seeing that HFS modifications don't work there. Soon, it won't work here either. You proved it isn't obvious enough if you have the wrong answer. Let me bold it for you- HFS modifications are not working for KR. I don't know why you try to claim sarcasm when you clearly weren't sarcastic in your idiotic statements. "I blame KR hackers" is not sarcasm.

And ummm no, I never assumed either one of them would update their applications, they probably will, but it won't bother me if not.

YOU said hfssign would need to be updated and that would fix the problem, ALL I SAID was the vzipflip was needed ALSO!
    You may want to contact the hfssign author and see if he wouldn't mind taking a look at the KR client since he'll have to fix it sooner or later.
    Note that it isn't what you said I said.

Have you not noticed being immature and constantly flaming has no effect on me? Give it up..
    Don't worry about that. You should be more worried about the impact you are making on the community. Seeing you are pushing for a more private distribution, you probably feel you qualify as a person of influence and thus would be a fair representative of how the community is or should be. Fair? I'll make my impression of the community representative of what that KR user must've felt when he entered here. I want my works and references to said work removed from this site, I don't want to share with unhelpful racist idiots. I'll take some time and comb through this site and ask all links containing my work to be removed.

Why the fuck would I research you or what you have done? Did I not already clearly state that I don't care who you are or what you have done?
    To show I know what I'm talking about and you don't.

Nope, no plan for fixing .hfs hacks after they patch them. Reversing packed files is not my thing, if it was I would be active on sites dedicated to that.

I *do however have other tricks up my sleeve to make easy street in Vindictus still possible which doesn't involve .hfs modding nor console bind use, which is what I mentioned before. Thanks to Hell_Demon another person who actually cares about helping people rather then gaining net fame. Some of his tutorials were crucial stepping stones to what I've learned and developed that is not yet public info.

Do you think I care that my tutorials will eventually become irrelevant, as well as all things console related and other .hfs mods, including everything you have developed?
    Clearly you don't. The difference is that my works will become irrelevant because I decide not to continue, your works will become irrelevant because you can't continue.

See unlike you, I don't release things in order to gain internet fame. I release mods just to share them, I make tutorials just to help people in an easier way rather then answering the same question 1000 times. Just to help people, not for thanks, not for fame. Just to help, I know that is a hard concept for most net peen addicts to comprehend.

Btw, please quit quoting and saying the same shit over and over.. If you want to argue with me at least keep it interesting.
    This is pretty funny. I'm just going to let you think that. Good work on "helping the community" today. I got some work to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You know, you don't have to quote each thing I say to respond to it. You can just respond to the things in order without all the stupid quotes and be understood just fine.

Also I'd like to point out he was in no way asking about the KR client.. Let me refer you to the topic title and again point out why it was a stupid question in the first place.

Reload this Page [Help Request] HFS hack still works in NA?
    He is asking do HFS hacks still work in North America. The answer to that ignorant question is spend 2 seconds looking at other post and you would not have needed to make a topic. It is very clear that they still work here.

You are pretty ignorant to assume what I can and cannot do. If you think that .hfs mod's are the only thing I can do with Vindictus then you are just plain wrong. I would be stupid to release my other method at the moment because then Nexon will just patch it at the same time they patch .hfs and move console commands server side. At which point this forum won't have much to offer in the way of hacking and I will be here to save the day with my new method that I was smart enough to save until it was actually needed.

I really don't get why you think I have so much influence on what would happen with this forum but I guess you must have more respect for me then you are willing to show if that's what you think.

But by all means, go ahead and be a baby, remove any reference to your work here over something that most likely will never happen anyways. It is after all yours and you are free to throw a tantrum and rip it to shreds if you like.
    PLAYING RIFT!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

ShouKensei (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    But by all means, go ahead and be a baby, remove any reference to your work here over something that most likely will never happen anyways. It is after all yours and you are free to throw a tantrum and rip it to shreds if you like.

Seems like a pyrobryant incident all over again, wah wah wah.

Checkbox, I had alot more respect for you before you started whining about a small portion of the community looking into making a private vip releaser.

Do you think your special? Your not. Do you actually believe any hacks/mods you've done can't be reproduced, or done better? They can.

Woohoo you made GoodStuff Lite.... do you want a cookie? Do you?
    I don't even use it anymore, there are more efficient ways if you have half a brain.

So do us all a favor, request your junk gets pulled, hurry up and then leave. All you've done since you've been here is start arguments.

We really won't miss ya, I promise!
    Last edited by midnightfires; 06-01-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think we should let this topic die.. I'm not particularly proud of letting myself be dragged into yet another "battle of wit" with yet another egotistical maniac.. It seems Checkbox is done as well ( i hope )..

@James Potter /request close question has been answered and topic has been effectively derailed.
    Last edited by DanK; 06-01-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    I missed this one. Don't worry. Other than requests for removals, this should be the last content-based post from me. Anything I miss here, just assume my reply is "I don't care."

Quote Originally Posted by pialid View Post
    I want to moddify hfs files in KR client.
    Even if he looked at the forum, his question wouldn't have been answered. I'll say it again, HFS modifications are not working in KR. Still, it doesn't change how much of a bad impression you made for someone looking for help. Good job "helping the community."

midnightfire:
    Whining about privatizing the site. Note the difference. I see you didn't bother reading the other thread and jumped on the hate bandwagon.

I'm special enough to know when to use "you're" instead of "your" which makes me more special than you. I know what I've done could be reproduced and done better. Why do you think I kept talking about building a stronger community? The protected HFS-modding capabilities this forum just acquired last month was actively being used in the visual modding community since last year. If people like you and nunya weren't busy being closed-minded jerks, perhaps there would be more people from that community sharing resources and trying to improve Vindictus modding overall. This isn't a comment regarding the skill level of this community, but how divided information is and how problem people such as yourselves keep things from improving. Privatizing the community due to Korean users and "nexon spies" is a step backwards towards improving this community.

You're particularly worth responding to because you represent that group of users that go "I don't need your product anymore, suck it" that keeps developers from contributing more. Only passable if you weren't reliant on other people's software and dangerous because you generally assume whatever method you're using will continue working, something dependent on the strength of this community. Even more dangerous because you're assuming that not only will someone here be able to fix things when they break, but will also share it.

The requests for removals were made and addressed. I'll still lurk because unlike you, I look to improve myself and those I help by not staying in an isolated bubble and exploring the various Vindictus modding communities. Since I no longer have any plans of contributing and so long as my work stays out of this site, there shouldn't be anymore posts from me. As this is what you two have wanted, it would be in your best interests to keep my work out of this site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast