Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I find it ironic that you're whining about the potential of increased privatization of this site when you're more than willing to perform similar methods to keep your nude mod "pure".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
    I missed this one. Don't worry. Other than requests for removals, this should be the last content-based post from me. Anything I miss here, just assume my reply is "I don't care."

Even if he looked at the forum, his question wouldn't have been answered. I'll say it again, HFS modifications are not working in KR. Still, it doesn't change how much of a bad impression you made for someone looking for help. Good job "helping the community."

midnightfire:
    Whining about privatizing the site. Note the difference. I see you didn't bother reading the other thread and jumped on the hate bandwagon.

I'm special enough to know when to use "you're" instead of "your" which makes me more special than you. I know what I've done could be reproduced and done better. Why do you think I kept talking about building a stronger community? The protected HFS-modding capabilities this forum just acquired last month was actively being used in the visual modding community since last year. If people like you and nunya weren't busy being closed-minded jerks, perhaps there would be more people from that community sharing resources and trying to improve Vindictus modding overall. This isn't a comment regarding the skill level of this community, but how divided information is and how problem people such as yourselves keep things from improving. Privatizing the community due to Korean users and "nexon spies" is a step backwards towards improving this community.

You're particularly worth responding to because you represent that group of users that go "I don't need your product anymore, suck it" that keeps developers from contributing more. Only passable if you weren't reliant on other people's software and dangerous because you generally assume whatever method you're using will continue working, something dependent on the strength of this community. Even more dangerous because you're assuming that not only will someone here be able to fix things when they break, but will also share it.

The requests for removals were made and addressed. I'll still lurk because unlike you, I look to improve myself and those I help by not staying in an isolated bubble and exploring the various Vindictus modding communities. Since I no longer have any plans of contributing and so long as my work stays out of this site, there shouldn't be anymore posts from me. As this is what you two have wanted, it would be in your best interests to keep my work out of this site.
    Maybe if this was the only topic you were bashing me in then I could understand that you were doing it because I said in sarcasm(even though you don' believe that/doesn't matter) that I had something against Korea..

But it's NOT. Here is where you fail:
    Rather then discussing things like a mature person you throw flames and act with a superiority complex, that automatically discredits anything you say or do. Period.

Because you have a problem with 1 member of an entire community you lump the whole thing in the same category that you consider me to be in(not that it's even true).

Then you proceed to act like a huge baby over one argument that you started from a position of misunderstanding in the first place and remove all your shit from this site(guess what nobody cares).

You assume EVERYONE who says anything is just a leecher and would never be able to do the oh so great work you can do.. I've got news for you, this site has been around a long time and cracked a lot of games. Members of this community have been responsible for hacks and information for a ton more than just Vindictus.

Why do you assume whatever method Midnight is using wasn't figured out by him and couldn't be fixed by him if patched? He didn't even hint at what method he was using and you just assume shit.. Again your superiority complex will get you nowhere..

GSL is pretty good, but it aint the best thing ever developed and you need to get over yourself.

It would be best for everyone involved if you just went back to your regular forums where people are willing to pat your ego, you aren't going to get that here I promise.

Acting big an tough may be cool on the internet, but I request you walk around in real life and start telling everyone how your so much better then them because you have a different set of skills that they do.. See what happens.. This is a lesson all people learn once they grow up, so grow up....

*Also try to understand, the Koreans came here and leeched our stuff and re-released it without credits... Go ahead and google ezBossX and look at the proof yourself.. So if I gave the guy the idea I didn't want him here leeching, good...
    Last edited by DanK; 06-02-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

ShouKensei (06-05-2011),TehPhantom (06-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LoL what an ass that checkbox guy is. He was like then he was like and finally he was like . Nothing is as bitter as human arrogance. He needs a good seismic toss irl, to learn a little humility. He's like a sensitive spoiled brat. And his argumentative skills are mediocre at best. I hope he reads this.

Clearly, the original questioner was inexcusably ignorant. If he made a simple search in Korean he would know without a doubt that .hfs doesn't work in KR. And he named this topic "HFS hack still works in NA?" as if he was asking if it works in NA (which u can easily see it still does with a quick look at the forum).

It actually kinda sounded like nunya's concerns were on the part of vin-KR being too competent. It's not like he said " "
    MPGH doesn't discriminate against anyone who speaks anime language.

Oh and when checkbox said:
    "Sure, if you say I'm scum, wouldn't that make you worse than scum?"
    It reminded me of:
    "In the ninja world, those who don't follow orders are scum..... But you know, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
    lol Any1 know where that comes from?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShouKensei For This Useful Post:

TehPhantom (06-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    북미판 vindictus에 몇가지 패치가 된 것을 들었다.
    몇몇은 영구 정지 되었고, 몇몇은 핵이 동작하지 않는다고 말했다.

하지만 다른 사람들은 여전히 핵을 쓰고 있더라.
    그래서 hfs 파일을 변형하는 다른 방법이 있는지 알고 싶었다.
    다른 포스트들을 읽긴 했지만, 영어를 잘 못하니 혹시 내가 놓친게 있나 싶었다.

그래서 이 스레드를 열었지만... 논쟁의 시작은 내 영어 표현 때문인 것 같다.
    번역기? 그 녀석도 영어 못하긴 마찬가지야.

결국 나는 아무런 방법도 없다는 대답만을 들었고,
    별다른 의미없이 다른 유저만 떠나가는 결과가 되어서 유감이다.

I heard patched something in vin-NA.
    Someone was banned, someone saids hacks do not work...

But other poeple still use hacks.
    So I want to know is there another way to moddify hfs files.
    I read other posts, but I'm not good at English so I think I missed something.

So I open this thread... I think, this bickering start from my terrible expression.
    Translator? He is not good at English, either.

Eventually, answer is no way to moddify hfs files in KR, now.
    Leaving a user from this forum without any meaningful.
    I regret open this thread.
    Last edited by pialid; 06-07-2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Sorry, I'm not good at English.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @pialid
    Relax, this didn't really start in your thread. Checkbox raised issue with nunya before this, claiming that nunya is trying to privatize MPGH for a select few. So don't go getting all harakiri/seppuku. LoL jk. At the end of the day, everyone had a good laugh except checkbox. /sadface

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123