Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Mhs's Not attaching to Engine.exe

I get a problem while trying to attach Cheat Engine to Engine.exe.
    It just says there was an error
    Also i tried with L spiro's Mhs, same error
    Someone help?

GudSoldier's edit: If you have vista you should right click any hack and run it as administrator. Why? Because it lets the hack have the access it needs to hack.
    If not, make sure your using the bypass properly.
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 08-28-2008 at 06:12 AM. Reason: ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    read my thread

Thanks
    If you have Vista run as admin or you probably fked up settings for your ce.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    IM gettin the same problem, i think its Iwins bypass cause, MHS isnt opening the process, so somthings wrong with teh coding in the bypass, he says it works, but i doubt it, im kinda skeptical is it works, cause the Hshield icon still appears... Every other bypass ive used it takes away the Hshield icon, exept this one..

Somthing to think about
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    lolz you are all hilarious. MHS can be attached to Engine.exe, you just have to know how.

First of all, close everything (CA, MHS, etc) then reopen MHS. Instead of going to Open Process and selecting Engine.exe from the list, goto Open Recent and select Engine.exe from there. It should appear to open it, then close shortly after (this is because you can't launch Engine.exe on it's own). This step is so MHS is attached to CA before HS is loaded and functional. Now you go and launch CA the normal way, through the launcher. This time it should attach properly and stay that way, unless you close MHS during gameplay.

If it doesn't work for you, make sure you goto Tools->Modify Self and change everything there. Also make sure you tick all 3 boxes before you click OK. It doesn't matter what you change it to, just as long as it's not what it originally should be. If it still doesn't work then IDK because that's how I do it and it works for me.

BTW: Nothing is wrong with the bypasses. They are only created so you can open programs that normally would get detected. Nobody said anything about them disabling HS completely like the old ones did.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by knappy View Post
    FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME:
    THIS VERSION OF THE BYPASS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ACCESS CSHELL.DLL B/C OF THE WAY THAT ITS MADE. THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL BYPASS REQUIRES MORE CODING...MAINLY TO CSHELL BEFORE ITS ACTUALLY USEABLE FOR FINDING ADDRESSES
    lmao. The bypass allows you to access anything. The reason you think you can't access cshell.dll is because HS is hiding most of the module names (if not all), so you don't see it there and you also don't see any static address pertaining to that module. Learn how things work before you make assumptions, otherwise you'll make an ass of yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12