Thread: Relentless E/S?

Thanks

Relentless E/S?

Can anyone confirm these are releases in NA and where i can find them? After a night of bot-ing yeti king, all i got were rounded scrolls :/ .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes it is confirmed they drop. Just very rare, so good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What's with the forums now, before these forums were more about hacking, now people treat the general like its the nexon marketplace? Were all of the hackers banned or scared shitless?
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoLyNeSs For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (06-05-2011),Mychal89 (06-05-2011),qasim971 (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    What's with the forums now, before these forums were more about hacking, now people treat the general like its the nexon marketplace? Were all of the hackers banned or scared shitless?
    I don't know why anyone would be worried at this point as it's still possible to be 70 within a day or two with 10's of millions..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    I don't know why anyone would be worried at this point as it's still possible to be 70 within a day or two with 10's of millions..
    This. TBH, I gotta thank Nexon for "liberating" me by banning my legit account. Before, I actually bothered with it-Now I have at least 2 hacking accounts filled with characters with great gear and 200+ titles. Oh, and tens of millions, of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Before the May ban-wave, people were under the impression that hacking was pretty much undetectable since no one got banned before, with the exception of GM item spawning or blatant public hacking. Now, the most discreet hackers somehow got banned, and even those who hacked only on alts have had their mains banned.

It's understandable why people are scared to hack now. You could get an account to level 70 in a few days, but that's no guarantee it won't get banned just as fast.

Thanks
    But Nexon cannot keep it up forever. Everytime they do a ban wave, some innocents gets banned too and their support gets swamped with tickets. If they keep carpet banning, sooner or later most people would either resort to hack to get their characters back or quit the game for good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Then they will have to perfect their banning system.
    There's really no excuse to not ban anyone just because some "legits" might get banned.