Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by breakg View Post
    and i'm sorry, as i said i have nearly 500milz you could figured out how long i have been botting to get that amount of gold, with that time frame i know how when, and where i invest my gold. Sorry i'm not an a$$ like you to keep all the amount of money in 1 acc then go around bitching about got banned.
    Electricity bills? Go get a fan instead of having AC turn on in the summer.
    Does botting wasting your time? NO, press play n go, that's it.
    Make PC work? then what's the point of having a PC?
    * what a douchebag
    You're coming off as a douchebag. Why's that? Because you countered a valid argument with insults.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    You're coming off as a douchebag. Why's that? Because you countered a valid argument with insults.
    Exactly. Some people don't get it...
    1) if you can't convince people to believe your argument, just stop
    2) if you are frustrated, get off the computer and do something productive
    3) profanities are only acceptable if you are piss drunk in front of your co-workers/bosses. keep it off the forum, bro.
    ^^ UGLY LINE ^^

>> If I helped, hit Thanks! <<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyshade View Post
    Exactly. Some people don't get it...
    1) if you can't convince people to believe your argument, just stop
    2) if you are frustrated, get off the computer and do something productive
    3) profanities are only acceptable if you are piss drunk in front of your co-workers/bosses. keep it off the forum, bro.
    If you're not making profanities for jokes or trolling, it's probably not worth posting, haha. No one wants the receiving end of someone's anger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yo, people. Let's swing the conversation back on track shall we?

Does anyone know of a script that can run in the background and provides more profit than Weeping Queen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro583 View Post
    Yo, people. Let's swing the conversation back on track shall we?

Does anyone know of a script that can run in the background and provides more profit than Weeping Queen?
    Weeping Queen has terrible profit, only good for lvling up.
    Try Blood Lord.

You could always get VMWare to run a bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Blood lord nets me about 10mil a night usually.. Without any MP interaction.. Tons of empowereds that I generally just use, and some shitty rank A scroll forget which I just npc it..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
    Ran what, exactly? Fruitful for exquisites?
    I ran fruitful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Does this thread nvr dies or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    Weeping Queen has terrible profit, only good for lvling up.
    Try Blood Lord.

You could always get VMWare to run a bot.
    There aren't any scripts out that run on 1366x768 just codes and other crap I have no idea what to do with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Blood lord nets... and some shitty rank A scroll forget which I just npc it..
    Brilliance.

Shiro there are description on how to change resolutions, and how to look for your mouse coordinates, basically there is enough info out there to make those BOTs run on your computer.

If you don't feel like tinkering with them and setting them up to work for your set up, or making your set up for for them, then skip the BOTs and do it the old fashioned way, and farm Blood Lord manually. It will give you a million in slightly more then an hour I think.

Case and point so far the most profitable dungeon is Blood Lord. Farm that with or without bots and you will have money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    Lol, THREATEN? The people who own your accounts? Yeah, that'll fly over well, especially with Nexon who's customer service is already lacking. And before you say it's your account, Nexon owns your account (stated in ToS) and has the right to ban/temp. ban your account at their discretion.
    Yes, threaten. Nexon stated in ToS, has the right to ban/temp or completely remove access from their servers FOR BREAKING the ToS. Not at their discretion. A GM can't go around banning people's arses because he feels it's fun. If that wasn't in the ToS, what the hell would be the point in owning an account, it be more like seeing an account. If a GM felt you were too pro, or too noobie they would ban you. So no, not at their discretion, but at the point where you break the ToS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    Yes, threaten. Nexon stated in ToS, has the right to ban/temp or completely remove access from their servers FOR BREAKING the ToS. Not at their discretion. A GM can't go around banning people's arses because he feels it's fun. If that wasn't in the ToS, what the hell would be the point in owning an account, it be more like seeing an account. If a GM felt you were too pro, or too noobie they would ban you. So no, not at their discretion, but at the point where you break the ToS.
    Who says the people they banned are innocent? I would not threaten them either way, they do own your account. Although, you're wrong on some points. Yes they do have the right to do what they want, although there's always a reason involved, as that's policy. I specifically remember -Hime- stating that. If you got involved in a ban, you might as well ticket them if you're legit. Anyways, let's stop the discussion and get back on track, hmm?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by XLVII View Post
    Brilliance.

Shiro there are description on how to change resolutions, and how to look for your mouse coordinates, basically there is enough info out there to make those BOTs run on your computer.

If you don't feel like tinkering with them and setting them up to work for your set up, or making your set up for for them, then skip the BOTs and do it the old fashioned way, and farm Blood Lord manually. It will give you a million in slightly more then an hour I think.

Case and point so far the most profitable dungeon is Blood Lord. Farm that with or without bots and you will have money.
    Alrighty I got a script to work. Thanks for the information on the dungeon. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    Yes they are. Why are you people so reluctant to accept that if you play legitely without linking together illegit accounts, without glitching, abusing, or in anyway cheating you will not get banned? If you got banned, there's a good chance that you did do something illegit. Why? Because your not unbanned. You didn't contact a GM because you KNOW you did something wrong and that contacting them will only make it more clear. I have gotten my ILLEGITIMATE accounts unbanned by going on nexon forums, looking for image/video proof and then emailing the hosts that this content is breaching/invading my privacy and I feel it should be removed. Than I proceed to contacting the GM that banned me and telling him there is no actual proof that I have obstructed their regulations. SO EVEN IF YOU DID GET BANNED. STOP WHINING. AND IF YOUR LEGIT ACCOUNT GOT BANNED, STOP BEING SUCH A WHINY LITTLE BITCH AND CONTACT A GODDAMN GM.
    Or just make another account lol you can hit 70 in 3 days just fuckin level to 36 and bot the rest.

ALSO best way to make money is Bot Weeping Queen at max level and spear skill. 20-21k gold a round can make 1mil in like an hour and half no problem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooker9j View Post
    Or just make another account lol you can hit 70 in 3 days just fuckin level to 36 and bot the rest.

ALSO best way to make money is Bot Weeping Queen at max level and spear skill. 20-21k gold a round can make 1mil in like an hour and half no problem
    Only way queen is more profitable then Blood Lord is if you use the mats to craft the Queen set, but for that you need berries and ore if you are going for the heavy. Which basically means more work, buying up crap and crafting. Then again Karok looks pretty sweet in in a queen set

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast