Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Rampant botting.

I've never really cared about botters until today. Blue Dragons, I was outclicked and outgunned to get enough kills to make it worthwhile. Swamp Lizards, bots outclicked me to set up traps faster, taking all the spots. Mining, douches with 90+ were stealing my ore. The only success for me was 700k thieving EXP at thieves guild... and even then, that was my only bot attempt of the day.

Thanks
    Without bots there would be only about 10% (or even less) left.

When the bots where down there were like 10 worlds with less than 100 people and a fuckload with under 200.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post
    Without bots there would be only about 10% (or even less) left.

When the bots where down there were like 10 worlds with less than 100 people and a fuckload with under 200.
    Yes, I know, I bot too, but sometimes it's too much... Jagex is terrible at handling them, too. Which is a blessing and a curse. They even went so far as to say botting Dungeoneering is impossible, ignoring all of RSBuddy's bots.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    Yes, I know, I bot too, but sometimes it's too much... Jagex is terrible at handling them, too. Which is a blessing and a curse. They even went so far as to say botting Dungeoneering is impossible, ignoring all of RSBuddy's bots.
    Sad little motherfuckers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post

Sad little motherfuckers
    The only good thing I've seen from them of late is Deadliest Catch. They never do shit for F2P anymore...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    The only good thing I've seen from them of late is Deadliest Catch. They never do shit for F2P anymore...
    They havn't done anything for F2P since Dungeoneering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Without botters there would be a shortage of Ores, Food and lots of other necessary items

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    Without botters there would be a shortage of Ores, Food and lots of other necessary items
    There wasn't a shortage of ores and other things back when free trade didn't come back. Granted that there will still people botting, but there was still a lot more players actually doing those tasks then bots.

Sharks and other items that are hard to get to would actually be fairly priced for the amount of time that it took you to legally get the levels.... Yews hit a high of 560ish when the double xp weekend was going on, but then again a lot of that was merched (opps)... anyways there hardly worth cutting anymore...

Plus botting ruins the skill capes... but skill capes ruined the economy of runescape.... but why am I talking? I'm a hypocrite, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Explain me why youre whining about bots on a hack/cheating site,and ill apologize for botting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BillEEEh View Post
    Explain me why youre whining about bots on a hack/cheating site,and ill apologize for botting.
    @BillEEEh

Me? Lol, sorry I said I was a hypocrite in the last line.... meaning that I shouldn't be complaining....

Why do I hate a mass amount of bots? Have you ever gotten a legit-hard to get 99, and then find out a year later that they are absolutely everywhere because people can bot them easy enough and not get caught.

On my account I got 99 woodcutting. Want to know how I got it? It took about 2 months from level 95 to 99 stuck in the Gnome Stronghold cutting yew trees because they didn't ruin the game with Ivy and other high xp items.

Want to know how I got 99 cooking? I spent a couple of months cooking sharks and lobsters to make it to 99 so I could get my first skill cape trimmed.... Now you can extremely easily bot the entire thing, which everyone does so that most skill capes, literally all of them, are not worth anything anymore, even to the people who actually spent time to get them a long time ago.

(Rant of the day.... lol)
    Last edited by StewieGriffin; 06-09-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin View Post
    @BillEEEh

Me? Lol, sorry I said I was a hypocrite in the last line.... meaning that I shouldn't be complaining....

Why do I hate a mass amount of bots? Have you ever gotten a legit-hard to get 99, and then find out a year later that they are absolutely everywhere because people can bot them easy enough and not get caught.

On my account I got 99 woodcutting. Want to know how I got it? It took about 2 months from level 95 to 99 stuck in the Gnome Stronghold cutting yew trees because they didn't ruin the game with Ivy and other high xp items.

Want to know how I got 99 cooking? I spent a couple of months cooking sharks and lobsters to make it to 99 so I could get my first skill cape trimmed.... Now you can extremely easily bot the entire thing, which everyone does so that most skill capes, literally all of them, are not worth anything anymore, even to the people who actually spent time to get them a long time ago.

(Rant of the day.... lol)

@McChuckles

I just thought of something that had to do with your first post.... someone here should make a bot that catches other bots so they have less competition, lol.... Plus the ability to add certain names to be excluded from being reported or something along those lines....
    And you complain about that on a cheating forum because?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BillEEEh View Post
    And you complain about that on a cheating forum because?
    Stop being a prick, I bot too. If you don't want to contribute to the discussion, I could really care less about your posts.

Yes, this does make me a hypocrite, although, I don't like botting in some situations. That and not everyone here bots everything, so I could care less about this being a cheating forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @BillEEEh

"MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking > MMORPG Hacks > Runescape Hacks / Cheats / Trainers / Bots > RuneScape Discussions / Rampant botting."

"RuneScape Discussions" "Rampant botting"

This CLEARLY falls into the fact that this is Discussions of Rampant botting. McChuckles clearly noticed how there is way to many bots to make botting worth-while, and I went on to comment on a post and say that without bots the game will be better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @BillEEEh

"MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking > MMORPG Hacks > Runescape Hacks / Cheats / Trainers / Bots > RuneScape Discussions / Rampant botting."

This CLEARLY falls into the fact that this is Discussions of Rampant botting. McChuckles clearly noticed how there is way to many bots to make botting worth-while, and I went on to comment on a post and say that without bots the game will be better.
    Well not only that, I can't even enjoy minigames dominated by script kiddies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @BillEEEh

Corrected (too short)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast