Thread: on my way ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

on my way ?

well guys i was coding using some languages even c but not yet c++ , well i know how to goes and whats about so i guess that aint gona take much time
    i just wanna know what it's about to save time so if u can help ill be thankful for u
    well at first i know i should get some already done code source , then search for addys and change them but that is too simple to be done even if the addys got changed it still easy to find them , i like this game btw about patching and editing
    but the problem is i want to do something more advanced , and not to just edit some open source , so where to start or how to build it ? where to find what i am doing on the game to get to know the functions of codes and what every single code out there doing
    like i want to make the weapone never ends , so i search for the weapon and how many bullets , then i increase the number , and remove any check , so where can i find info for what i am doing while i am in game using the gun (decreasing the bullets) well i know ill do that anyway but i dont really have the time it will takes without helping , so ill really be thankful if u helped even with a lil info , in the end sorry for my english it sucks i know but im on it

btw is there any open source with C# ?
    Last edited by AndrewxXx; 06-10-2011 at 12:29 PM.
    Here is my Gifts
    [X][X]

• Here is the Rules for crossfire hacks section ==> [X]
    • Here is the Rules for crossfire market ==>[X]
    • Here is the General Rules ==>[X]

no one will teach u so do it on ur ownself or be LESS THAN NOTHING

First they ignore/insult you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then leech you . Then beg for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewxXx View Post
    dude it always depends on how smart u r
    in conquer online there was a simple multi client i discovered , where client contain structure word of ENGLISH i removed the i and added u instead on hex editor , the result was undetected 3 years multi client so dont leech , take a day of thinking , u wont fail , u will just find a million way not to work it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Go for C++ dont waste your time with other languages
    PS: I didn read it all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
    Go for C++ dont waste your time with other languages
    PS: I didn read it all...
    that's why ur answer is pretty funny , im pro c# but i dont even know what is the difference between c# and c++ but i heard about exchanging the code and sources from c++ to c#
    P.S well c++ is more advanced but C# is still simpler , more secure , and its advanced enough for some hack
    Last edited by AndrewxXx; 06-10-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    Here is my Gifts
    [X][X]

• Here is the Rules for crossfire hacks section ==> [X]
    • Here is the Rules for crossfire market ==>[X]
    • Here is the General Rules ==>[X]

no one will teach u so do it on ur ownself or be LESS THAN NOTHING

First they ignore/insult you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then leech you . Then beg for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewxXx View Post
    dude it always depends on how smart u r
    in conquer online there was a simple multi client i discovered , where client contain structure word of ENGLISH i removed the i and added u instead on hex editor , the result was undetected 3 years multi client so dont leech , take a day of thinking , u wont fail , u will just find a million way not to work it out