Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Have you give Blue Eye Macro bot a shot? I am happy with mine - it sucks that it cant read the captcha images in the game though .

Thanks

Cool

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to see there is interest and capability of botting for Eden Eternal, and that someone has yet to create THE bot for the game, or even just an auto pill.

I am here to tell you all that your wishes are soon to be granted. My name is... well my name is a secret, but some know me as AFK Guy, or SkyBot Gaming.

Those of you who have played Twelve Sky 2 may remember SkyBot as the first full fledged discreet botting system for that game.

Well SkyBot Gaming is back and ready to take on new projects. I spent the last few days extracting and rebuilding code out of the bot I made for TS2 and I started redesigning it as a framework to be used when building bots for new games, such as Eden Eternal.

I have decided to make Eden Eternal my next target for botting. I will soon release a simple auto pill and stat/position tracking system to hold you all over, but eventually the bot will be able to play the game all by itself.

The captcha image may or may not be an issue. If I cannot get around the captcha image I will at least be able to recognize when the captcha pops up, then log the character off and/or send some kind of notification to the user (via sound probably).

I will start working on all of this today. To revive SkyBot Gaming will take some time, I need a new website and all, and the new Eden Eternal Bot will not be as fully functional as SkyBot for several months. I will try and release updates every week or so.

This thread, nor this forum, nor this website will be the place for updates and contact. Once I have a new site I will place links here and other places. But for now come to this thread for updates.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234