Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Nerver knew what hit him.

Just thought I would make VD's butt hurt more by showing what America did to his cousins .

Last edited by nevs666; 06-11-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fixed

Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 04:27 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yeah sorry about that, never inserted a youtube vid before .
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Your the perfect example of why i should fight against the US. Soldiers in the future, will not even know the difference between gaming and real life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Your the perfect example of why i should fight against the US. Soldiers in the future, will not even know the difference between gaming and real life.
    Did you really just say that? The plane took out enemy soldiers that's it, how does that give you a reason to fight against the US? No, people will always know the difference between a game and war you want to know why? People die in war and they don't in games.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Did you really just say that? The plane took out enemy soldiers that's it, how does that give you a reason to fight against the US? No, people will always know the difference between a game and war you want to know why? People die in war and they don't in games.
    Enemy soldiers? Are you serious? Whenever you guys say military targets than it is most likely a civilian target.

Just because people die in a war doesn't mean that the soldiers seem to know the difference. I have seen once a documentary about such a subject. It was just horrible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Enemy soldiers? Are you serious? Whenever you guys say military targets than it is most likely a civilian target.

Just because people die in a war doesn't mean that the soldiers seem to know the difference. I have seen once a documentary about such a subject. It was just horrible.
    Civilians? Are YOU serious? Tell me what were those "civilians" doing there hmm? In the middle of the road just chilling right? The whole video is around five minutes long if you want to troll on youtube and look for it be my guest but in the video one of them through an RPG on the ground. In the video the crew made sure they were not civilians before they shot. Please tell me what this documentary is called?

Last edited by nevs666; 06-12-2011 at 03:40 PM.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Civilians? Are YOU serious? Tell me what were those "civilians" doing there hmm? In the middle of the road just chilling right? The whole video is around five minutes long if you want to troll on youtube and look for it be my guest but in the video one of them through an RPG on the ground. In the video the crew made sure they were not civilians before they shot. Please tell me what this documentary is called?

found it
    So your saying that they always check for civilians? Or that they've never hit civilians?

I've also seen another documentary where a helicopter was shooting on fucking civilians with bullets filled with uranium. There was even a kid in one of the vehicles.

The documentary was shown on the Belgian television. It's called Panorama. You will probably not find it because it's quite a long time ago. It was about soldiers acting like they where playing a game. "Whats your score?.."

You guys never make mistakes and you guys never admit. You guys are fucking robots.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-12-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So your saying that they always check for civilians? Or that they've never hit civilians?

I've also seen another documentary where a helicopter was shooting on fucking civilians with bullets filled with uranium. There was even a kid in one of the vehicles.

The documentary was shown on the Belgian television. It's called Panorama. You will probably not find it because it's quite a long time ago. It was about soldiers acting like they where playing a game. "Whats your score?.."

You guys never make mistakes and you guys never admit. You guys are fucking robots.
    I mean they always check for civilians. If you don't think I can find it post it up, you know what? I don't even think these "documentary's" even exist. So just because soldiers track how many kills they have you say they think it's a game? I never said our soldiers didn't make mistakes those are YOUR words. YOU are the true robot that gives in to this anti-American propaganda.

PS: As far to my knowledge American helicopters do not use uranium bullets.
    Last edited by nevs666; 06-12-2011 at 05:19 PM.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Depleted uranium isn't used for it's negligible radioactive properties but because it's a dense material (denser than lead) perfect for penetrating armor plating. Fear-mongering, how does it work?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No offense, but if you fought against the US you'd get fucked.

-_-

Take a look at the vid. The US is so advanced shooting people from a plane looks as easy as playing a video game. You have ANY idea how much technology is in that one plane?
    Last edited by Empire; 06-12-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

No offense, but if you fought against the US you'd get fucked.

-_-

Take a look at the vid. The US is so advanced shooting people from a plane looks as easy as playing a video game. You have ANY idea how much technology is in that one plane?
    One person can do alot of damage. But i agree, in the end i'll be fucked. Also, i do know that the US is very advanced but only ground soldiers truly know the intense of battles.

I mean they always check for civilians. If you don't think I can find it post it up, you know what? I don't even think these "documentary's" even exist. So just because soldiers track how many kills they have you say they think it's a game? I never said our soldiers didn't make mistakes those are YOUR words. YOU are the true robot that gives in to this anti-American propaganda.

PS: As far to my knowledge American helicopters do not use uranium bullets.
    Don't exist? Do you think i'm just gonna find something out? I don't have the time for that. If you don't believe me than i don't care. You have google, search for yourself.

They don't always check for civilians. Thats a lie.

Also, that was just an example. There could be hundred different things.

Why don't you guys never agree? Even if the truth is shown everywhere?
    Last edited by lies'; 06-13-2011 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Look, they try to do their job to the best of their ability.

You can't expect civilian casualties to just "not happen" in war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Look, they try to do their job to the best of their ability.

You can't expect civilian casualties to just "not happen" in war.
    Of course not but do they really try to do their job? The majority = No.
    There have been to many casualties.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You see what happens when you fight the US... Go ahead.

And our Soldiers do do their fucking job!

The mishaps are small and isolated. On top of that the US is hardcore about their troops behaving correctly. Anything you do wrong in the US Military, you've got to face the UCMJ. That means if you're found guilty, you're a felon. You go to jail, for a long time, and the felony never leaves your record, so even when(if) you get out... You're fucked.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-13-2011 at 07:09 AM.

END THE FED

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast