Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    Question. If one were to farm a map with the reload map command to get ores, and then exit the dungeon, do those stats show on the leader board? I can try it, but as stats don't show up until the next day, I figured a quick ask would be my best bet.
    Eveyrthing that is show on the list is recorded.. once you touch it.. even for 1 secs... not the dungeons list tho.. it is recorded when you finish it. Even tho we can hide ourselves by not doing dungeon real quick.. if you are the user for secondary weapons commands well you will get caught since it doesnt record the commanded secondary weapons.. only one you bought n use legitimately in game

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitman 47 For This Useful Post:

kidsizedcoffin (06-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

Eveyrthing that is show on the list is recorded.. once you touch it.. even for 1 secs... not the dungeons list tho.. it is recorded when you finish it. Even tho we can hide ourselves by not doing dungeon real quick.. if you are the user for secondary weapons commands well you will get caught since it doesnt record the commanded secondary weapons.. only one you bought n use legitimately in game
    Are you sure about this hitman265?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qasim971 View Post
    Are you sure about this hitman265?

He's not lying. If u dont have the required profeciency to use fine spears it wont record how many spears u use. So stick to the glass ones. Since theyre not registered in gameplay legitly it wont record the hundreds of them u spam.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    He's not lying. If u dont have the required profeciency to use fine spears it wont record how many spears u use. So stick to the glass ones. Since theyre not registered in gameplay legitly it wont record the hundreds of them u spam.
    But I thought Nexon can view your battles some how. Or look at the commands you're using.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910