Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sangphung View Post
    file system error 36.??? man i haven't got that error at all. New Character have different HFS Binding so if using new character for get about hacking, all other old character some still working, Time scale work bomb 999 work just no 1 hit, small size work as well " the weird part is that i got it to work on new Character" after the church scene it stop working.
    Uh no.. My Karok is using my previous binds from before patch.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Even with previous binds the leader board fucks us up >.<
    unless you attempt to stall before killing the boss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    meh new hacks will come i'm sure of it
    if not these bindings are awesome!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you still have working hacks or binds then make a new account and create a character with a name like Fgsfds, sdfjsdfshitdsfsd, difsdfsdf, dsfsddickjdsdf, dsfassholedfs or anything else random. Then quickly level them up to be able to farm for gold or materials. Then you can mail those materials to your "legit" character on your other account. If you want to get gold, but you don't want to mail then you get your "legit" character on your "legit" account to sell an item for however much gold you want and then have your farmer character buy that.

Other than that, you still have to level up the normal way on your "legit" character if you don't want to be banned.
    Last edited by qasim971; 06-16-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by qasim971 View Post
    If you still have working hacks or binds then make a new account and create a character with a name like Fgsfds, sdfjsdfshitdsfsd, difsdfsdf, dsfsddickjdsdf, dsfassholedfs or anything else random. Then quickly level them up to be able to farm for gold or materials. Then you can mail those materials to your "legit" character on your other account. If you want to get gold, but you don't want to mail then you get your "legit" character on your "legit" account to sell an item for however much gold you want and then have your farmer character buy that.

Other than that, you still have to level up the normal way on your "legit" character if you don't want to be banned.
    If you start mailing your "legit" character with your "no-so-legit" one... it's like getting your main under the cross-hairs for the ban-hammer.

Legit is overrated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    there an imposter as me in Vindictus Forum.. so which one of yall did this??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    there an imposter as me in Vindictus Forum.. so which one of yall did this??
    Lawl. XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hfs files aren't detected, the .tx*****mp files don't match the ones on server. some are missing from the hacked hfs files we have currently. All the Hack releasers must redo their hacks with the updated hfs files in order to have it work, if they like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by shm0ke View Post
    Hfs files aren't detected, the .tx*****mp files don't match the ones on server. some are missing from the hacked hfs files we have currently. All the Hack releasers must redo their hacks with the updated hfs files in order to have it work, if they like.
    Yup tried that the day the update came.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nah..we only need a new or few hfssigners.
    but I am too lazy to compare 450 lines of code.
    and it is possible that you need different hfssigner for different hfs files.
    Last edited by jklpoi890; 06-16-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shm0ke View Post
    Except the game crashes if you so much as touch the file with VZipFlip. You don't even have to change anything in the file, just convert hfs->zip->hfs back and game crashes. The problem is that they have a new encryption algorithm now and the converted zip files no longer say "extra obscure", i.e. might not even need hfssign anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12