Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    A possible Way Is too keep some AP stuff in your inventry
    if u keep some gears or guns or other AP items in inventry then AERIA GAMES won't ban u cause they see that u buy AP items and won't ban u in other rumor cases but can ban u if u do hack with account
    Pls. Thank Me If I Helped
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-16-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i really dont think this will ever happen i think that if u have ap stuff in ur inventory it will be more easier for aeria staff to track all illegal stuff u doing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    UHmm last time my account got banned and it got 2 30-day bundles then i still got banned well.. maybe i need more plus youre not 100% sure that they wont unban you...
    but you can recover it ..i think by contacting the aeria games by using mail then try to do something...something...just something...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

AGE can and does issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of user identities for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. We consider the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making our determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of AGE.

For the avoidance of doubt, you herby acknowledge that AGE has sole discretion with respect to penalties and disciplinary actions to terminate your Account, even if there are credits remaining on your Account. If you feel you or your User ID has been unfairly warned or disciplined please contact us with a full detailed explanation. We will reasonably consider your explanation.
    [IMG]https://i1009.photobucke*****m/albums/af215/HEARTCOPIER/MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-1.jpg[/IMG]
    All i'll show you is my back~ in game and in life<3

[IMG]https://i1009.photobucke*****m/albums/af215/HEARTCOPIER/hello_kitty_5.jpg[/IMG]

I know its big but you got to love it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I am det sure that u won't get banned easily cause i got 2 gears in inventry and one day i used hack and i didn't got banned but got a warning of not using hack again
    so,now u understand i didn't got banned easily

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpy View Post
    I am det sure that u won't get banned easily cause i got 2 gears in inventry and one day i used hack and i didn't got banned but got a warning of not using hack again
    they did not say it was because of your 2 gear....
    [IMG]https://i1009.photobucke*****m/albums/af215/HEARTCOPIER/MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-1.jpg[/IMG]
    All i'll show you is my back~ in game and in life<3

[IMG]https://i1009.photobucke*****m/albums/af215/HEARTCOPIER/hello_kitty_5.jpg[/IMG]

I know its big but you got to love it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I find you really stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoxX View Post
    I find you really stupid.
    IN that case i enjoy unbanned playing and u go hell for smart playing make new account again and again cause u got banned for suspicious activities of hack stupids

"We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    IN that case i enjoy unbanned playing and u go hell for smart playing make new account again and again cause u got banned for suspicious activities of hack stupids
    I love your 5 year old linguistic skills, now move on kid.. We don't like trolls.

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    I love your 5 year old linguistic skills, now move on kid.. We don't like trolls.
    Im just .......... couldnt agree more with you !!
    I thought Indians speak English well enough until i saw this kid