Thread: Read this ...

Thanks

Read this ...

Its funny how people post what excuses to use in this forum for in game when your accused of hacks (eg. I saw you gun pointing out) and when your really playing they use the same / similar excuse and makes that just makes it more obvious they are from this forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlun89 View Post
    Its funny how people post what excuses to use in this forum for in game when your accused of hacks (eg. I saw you gun pointing out) and when your really playing they use the same / similar excuse and makes that just makes it more obvious they are from this forum.
    stfu... You annoy me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    stfu... You annoy me.
    Truth is said.

Yeah, I read and I posted in that thread discussing how to lie and what works. But the last entry sums up what was on my mind. It takes an asshole to know an asshole.
    The people who are accusing you of hacking, are probaly hacking themselves. Also, I have noticed quite a few threads about this, and maybe even a poll. It is a little overboard, and I guess it should die off soon. For the newbs who just downloaded hacks, most probaly don't read this shit, so the threads are pointless.

Besides, if you break a rule, then you should be able to figure out how to get away with it. But we all have read the posts, and some people don't know shit.
    I think the reason of these threads is to have a topic to discuss, and yeah, it should be discussed, but maybe not to this extent.
    Besides, Nexon LOOKS for hackers. They need to find some, right?? Like swimmin with sharks, just be faster than a couple others, you'll be alright.

"If they want to use hacks, let em. If they can't get away with it, fuck em. Every village needs one of those..."
    -ArbitraryDrone
    Last edited by ArbitraryDrone; 09-05-2008 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    yeh didnt know there was a topic on this already my bad

Thanks
    I love how "Hackers" accuse other "Hackers" of hacking when you start kicking their ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    closed for idk