Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Exclamation Attention all Hackers

Nexon drew the last straw when they brought out the new Leader Board system. And all the information of us are stored in there without us agreeing to it. Nexon is being a sneaky lil rat... Well we shall prove em wrong. My fellow brothers and sisters I know we dont like to Unite or come together. But in hard times and pressured times we must. Now who is with me to make a Hacker guild on East? I dont give a damn if you are a newbie at hacking or oldbie... lets just god damn get together.. Yea I mad..
    PS if you gonna reply stupid and shitty post to this thread do me a favor and slap urself caz u cnt troll more than I could. Good Nite Thx Bai
    Remenber Hackers we should make a guild and hack the shit out of it.. doesnt matter what lvl or how much you are experience with hacking.. we will help each other.
    P S leave guild names here............... and if yall want we will see who fit to be a GM.. other wise iw ill be willing to be one.. gn again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You can't be mad at Nexon for doing their job. Afterall if they didn't even try they would lose a majority of the NX buying players and then we would not even have a game to hack.

It's a never ending war between game developers and game hackers. We dropped our 2000lb bunker busters for months and had our fun.. Now they are sending in the drones and attacking back... It's not the end of hacking, just a new battle in the endless war.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    are you like erm 12?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    You can't be mad at Nexon for doing their job. Afterall if they didn't even try they would lose a majority of the NX buying players and then we would not even have a game to hack.

It's a never ending war between game developers and game hackers. We dropped our 2000lb bunker busters for months and had our fun.. Now they are sending in the drones and attacking back... It's not the end of hacking, just a new battle in the endless war.
    And we are currently losing at the moment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by auggie246 View Post
    are you like erm 12?
    are u like em?? 500?? stupid ass... i am trying to help nubs shit dips like u who will go on n hack in a guild full of legits and brag about it and later on end up getting banned and ask ppl why did i get banned like a true nub u are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

are u like em?? 500?? stupid ass... i am trying to help nubs shit dips like u who will go on n hack in a guild full of legits and brag about it and later on end up getting banned and ask ppl why did i get banned like a true nub u are
    Trying to prevent "noobs" from getting banned by putting them in a "pure hacking guild"? Oh the irony... You are a funny guy sometimes hitman.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So what if we're losing? We're the ones exploiting tools that violate how the game is meant to be played. It's like suddenly you think hacking is right and should allow you to complain about Nexon doing it's job to fight hackers.

Seems you're like mad that Nexon readjusted your NX amount from your tokens. Oops, did I hit the mark?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Trying to prevent "noobs" from getting banned by putting them in a "pure hacking guild"? Oh the irony... You are a funny guy sometimes hitman.
    but cmon at least u got to agree that sorta better.. at least the way i saw it in my head.... oh well dont matter i already made my own guild n put all my chars in em.. well good luck to rest of the hackers....
    " I dont fear getting banned "
    If you do dont hack.. A true hacker dont fear getting banned but fears getting caught by silly mistakes so i wont be taking any chances

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
    So what if we're losing? We're the ones exploiting tools that violate how the game is meant to be played. It's like suddenly you think hacking is right and should allow you to complain about Nexon doing it's job to fight hackers.

Seems you're like mad that Nexon readjusted your NX amount from your tokens. Oops, did I hit the mark?
    We don't violate anything, this game is on our PCs, we can play it as we want.

If someone came into your house and dropped a gold bar on the floor and left, do you give it back? No, that shit is yours.
    Last edited by Zaerk; 06-15-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerk View Post

If someone came into your house and dropped a gold bar on the floor and left, do you give it back? No, that shit is yours.

Everyone has a right to play the game the way they want, because it's on their hard disks. The only reason Nexon keeps taking out content and ruining our mods is because people let them...noobs stand up for them taking our content out.
    Unless you signed an agreement with the person saying you would not touch the gold bar. Which is what you do with Nexon when you agree to the TOS saying you will not modify the game client.
    PLAYING RIFT!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

adavis686 (06-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerk View Post

Everyone has a right to play the game the way they want, because it's on their hard disks. The only reason Nexon keeps taking out content and ruining our mods is because people let them...noobs stand up for them taking our content out.
    EDIT: DAMN it nunya you beat me to it again >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    I believe it does violate their statement policy
    muahaha ninja masta

I even ninjad your edit with my ninja post..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    muahaha ninja masta

I even ninjad your edit with my ninja post..
    Dude lol how are you doing this >.<
    It's like timed perfectly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    forum trolls detected!!!!!!

can't wait for new hacks coming out xD
    death to NEXON!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    forum trolls detected!!!!!!

can't wait for new hacks coming out xD
    death to NEXON!
    what make you think new hacks are coming out? O.o lol trolling...
    Well bye bye to botting... so @nunya what happens to ur perm release botting thing and what happens to the customers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast