Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    I hope nobody makes hacks for this game. >.>
    I'm sure there won't be many. And I trust DICE and EA enough to stop any hacks that do come out. I'm honestly not too worried.

You look at CoD and even the console versions are hacked to shit, BF doesn't have that problem, so I'm really not too concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

You're on a hacking forum

I like to assume that the men at DICE and EA are a little bit smarter than a bunch of teenagers on the internet.
    Last edited by Tick Me On; 08-11-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The guy just tossed a plain mag to him
    Ofc it would have the cover on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    The guy just tossed a plain mag to him
    Ofc it would have the cover on.
    If you've seen the video he just slides it in as is.

Magazines are also not "covered" with blank white rectangles.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    MW2 and BO were never very heavily hacked games thanks to Steam's VAC. Cod4 and earlier titles were infested with hacks though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Few people actually give value to DICE's work, they built a new engine from scratch, thye have amazing detail, amazing textures, amazing lightning, great, really great animations wether 1st or 3rd person,ground and air vehicles wich you actually fully control, huge detailed and fully destructible maps, and the models are the best...I could just keep going down the features list.

Look at MW3's shitty textures, if it wasn't the "specular map" effect it would look like cow shit, just turn off that option in MW2 and see...

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by oleksx View Post
    Few people actually give value to DICE's work, they built a new engine from scratch, thye have amazing detail, amazing textures, amazing lightning, great, really great animations wether 1st or 3rd person,ground and air vehicles wich you actually fully control, huge detailed and fully destructible maps, and the models are the best...I could just keep going down the features list.

Look at MW3's shitty textures, if it wasn't the "specular map" effect it would look like cow shit, just turn off that option in MW2 and see...
    Spoken like a true pro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oleksx View Post
    DICE is currently my favorite games company, minus the recent Medal of Honor...but I can forgive them for that. I already forgave Infinity Ward and Treyarch for MW2 and WaW.

Black-Ops will never be forgiven though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789