Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Oh btw

Haha I am glad I was able to rouse some thinking that led to a possible solution. Now if you would please test that. This might make it seem that you were in a battle longer then you actually were - I hope. Might be on to something..

Thank you so much Pie if you are the one who made the binds that I was using before all went down. Anyways if someone has the VIP console test what Nunya said above 4 posts thanks a lot!
    Last edited by onlydap; 06-17-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I've not tested, but I distinctly remember time_plus not affecting the countdown timer in the upper right corner, so I'm thinking this might not work. I never bothered to try it in the laby and see if it affected the count up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    I've not tested, but I distinctly remember time_plus not affecting the countdown timer in the upper right corner, so I'm thinking this might not work. I never bothered to try it in the laby and see if it affected the count up.
    Well I know it affects the wait time between boss spawns like missions you have to wait 2 minutes for next boss, it will make them show right away... So I think it's definitely worth a try..

The on your client is visual and theres a command to re-sync it with the server clock and theres also commands which remove it completely.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    hmmm, Do "overkill" scores get uploaded to the server? i can imagine them adding an overkill rank in the future. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hrm, i saw sticky bombs in rankings although empty. also, why binding versus refilling glowing spears safer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12