Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Israel - Hesbollah (w.e u spell it) war

Well I wanted to open this because of a lot of "comments" on my siggy as you may see...

Just wanted to "debate" the problem with everyone who thinks that he knows what's up in the middle east and thinks the T.V speaks more info then a dude who got blasted in the 1st Iraq war in 1990 and now by missiles at 2006...

Speak up and I'll answer you...

1st. Answer is for the dude from Warrock forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad
    how is it BS??? hes representing the statement which olmert made a few days ago saying "Hezbollah is using the lebanese people as human shields" which is compelte bullshit you dont blame sum1 else for the murders of 57 people WHICH ISRAEL COMMITED. Plus i can safely say the israeli government is using the israeli people as a human sheild(even though hebollah targets the israeli military not civilians). I dont want this to transform into a political debate so back to the topic!
    1st of all - Look @ ur nickname... Your nickname represents what the arabs call a "holy war"... If you'll check history books the jews (or as you may call if you're an arab "WE") made it in the bible, christians made it in their "crusade" in the middle ages and the arabs ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!
    Those quests where ment to eliminate the current territory owners and demolish the whole civilization (like the jews and the christians at that time).
    Now let's get back to the point...
    This war was started because of the kidnapping of two israeli soldiers after another Israeli soldier was kidnapped too by the palastinians which is a whole different story.
    This war didn't start by us, we sent troops to recover the hijacked soldiers and what we got was an ambush of hesbollah ppl and missiles beening launched to "Kiryat-Shmone"... After the hesbollah attacked Kiryat-Shmone we started an allout attack on lebanon to take their county to order and take down hesbollah who is attacking us (and as I presume that was never told to you).

For the "olmert made a few days ago saying 'Hezbollah is using the lebanese people as human shields'"... IT IS NOT WRONG!... What the Televisions didn't tell you but the Israel Shabak knows... is that in that building died 30 more hisbollah ppl and some rockets who were guarded by them... All they say is that woman and children were child... I don't they that they weren't there, BUT I DO SAY that they KNEW about the Israeli air-force attack and they Decided to stay there although the hisbollah ppl where in it and so are the missiles (by the way the missiles were a long-way missiles which could get to Tel-Aviv in Jerusalem).

and for the end I would really be happy to know wth do you mean when u said and I quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad
    Plus i can safely say the israeli government is using the israeli people as a human sheild(even though hebollah targets the israeli military not civilians)
    After THIS:
    1) The house of a guy from Kibutz Saar who got killed by a direct hit of a missile [TODAY 2/8/2006]
    [IMG]https://mad.wall*****.il/archive/235852-5.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://mad.wall*****.il/archive/235854-5.jpg[/IMG]

2)Children Center Somewhere in Israel after a Hit of a missile near to it
    [IMG]https://mad.wall*****.il/archive/235709-5.jpg[/IMG]

3)Part of a missile which someone took out from his back-yard
    [IMG]https://mad.wall*****.il/archive/235719-5.jpg[/IMG]

4)Another Missile falling in a Kinder-Garden (I hope I'm spelling it right) in Ako
    [IMG]https://mad.wall*****.il/archive/235740-5.jpg[/IMG]

How do you there to say that the goverment is hiding behind the people when all the people want is to stop these things from happening, but more raging is HOW TO EVEN DARE TO SAY THAT THE HISBOLLAH IS NOT ATTACKING CIVILIANS!

That's all for now if u want any more info or have anything else to say I'll be more than glad to answer you
    I am 75% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

You Are 62% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
    Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Thanks
    Hezbollah and Liban 650 Deaths
    Israel 70 Deaths

Thanks
    I'm for NO country I just say looks at the dis-proportions.

Thanks
    you jew son of a bitch dont probley know anything about anything, haha i aint gonna read that cuz its bunch of bullshit, and im just gonna say this who startet the bombing of the civilians? ?? ?? fucking newb and if you dont delet your sig ill fucking ban you

and poulet dont doubel post

Edit: WOW WHAT PICS!!! SO MANY PEPOLE DEAD??? thats a bulding that has ben bombd on and dosent even looks like it has ben boomd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Pssshhhh holy war @ MPGH!

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by poulet28
    Hezbollah and Liban 650 Deaths
    Israel 70 Deaths
    That's right but:
    1)Israel Published three days before they are going to attack, that THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK... People decided to stay home although they might know or not know that their houses has bombs or missiles in them.
    2)Things like this "tragedy" happens when hesbollah ppl stay with civilians (which are probably don't want to be there but are forced to stay).
    3)This organization works from the boarder and DEEP inside lebanon, and still no-one stops him... It might kill people that we don't know about and It would look like we did it.
    4)No-One, I repeat, NO-ONE wants to take resposibilty to make order in the middle east and beacuse Israel is the one that is attacked from lebanon border, it has the right to do whatever it needs to protect herself from these missiles after reading what u saw on marks 1,2 and 3.

You Are 62% Evil

Thanks
    isreal are som cocky bicthes and pussys they are attacking the weekest contry in the midel east, and isreal is lucky cuz they coud usa if they ditent have usa they woud have ben gone a long time ago

AND AGEN CHANGE YOUR SIG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lol Hesbollah deserved it, they keep provoking the Israelites and well Israel isn't gonna back down now.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
    you jew son of a bitch dont probley know anything about anything, haha i aint gonna read that cuz its bunch of bullshit, and im just gonna say this who startet the bombing of the civilians? ?? ?? fucking newb and if you dont delet your sig ill fucking ban you

and poulet dont doubel post

Edit: WOW WHAT PICS!!! SO MANY PEPOLE DEAD??? thats a bulding that has ben bombd on and dosent even looks like it has ben boomd
    LoL... I'll have to say no comment based on the start of ur lame post... Ban me if you think It's right... You know what, Maybe Ban me beacuse I'm jew and even Call me a Racist too... pffft.

You Are 62% Evil

Thanks
    yeah if isreal woud have attackt hesbollah? but of the looks at it they arent.. just killd like 40 kids the day before now ... yeah that was the hesbollah leaders there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    isreal are som cocky bicthes and pussys they are attacking the weekest contry in the midel east, and isreal is lucky cuz they coud usa if they ditent have usa they woud have ben gone a long time ago

AND AGEN CHANGE YOUR SIG
    Next...

You Are 62% Evil

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wafflele
    LoL... I'll have to say no comment based on the start of ur lame post... Ban me if you think It's right... You know what, Maybe Ban me beacuse I'm jew and even Call me a Racist too... pffft.

i dont ban you cuz your jew i ban you cuz your a dumb fucker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    yeah if isreal woud have attackt hesbollah? but of the looks at it they arent.. just killd like 40 kids the day before now ... yeah that was the hesbollah leaders there
    Now we're talking more like it... next time READ
    Quote Originally Posted by Look Up Dude
    For the "olmert made a few days ago saying 'Hezbollah is using the lebanese people as human shields'"... IT IS NOT WRONG!... What the Televisions didn't tell you but the Israel Shabak knows... is that in that building died 30 more hisbollah ppl and some rockets who were guarded by them... All they say is that woman and children were child... I don't they that they weren't there, BUT I DO SAY that they KNEW about the Israeli air-force attack and they Decided to stay there although the hisbollah ppl where in it and so are the missiles
    Edit:

You know what... Because you are so "smart" I will bold it to you:
    What the Televisions didn't tell you but the Israel Shabak knows... is that in that building died 30 more hisbollah ppl and some rockets who were guarded by them... All they say is that woman and children were child... I don't they that they weren't there, BUT I DO SAY that they KNEW about the Israeli air-force attack and they Decided to stay there although the hisbollah ppl where in it and so are the missiles

Now what?
    Last edited by wafflele; 08-02-2006 at 10:29 AM.

You Are 62% Evil

Thanks
    ??????? so you are saying to me that the hesbollah are kidnapping pepole and making the stay there as human sheilds and cuz of a dumb idiot says it dosent mean its true? give me more fackts, and isreal is really cocky gonna get ass fuckt soon, they shoudent have done anything now the world dosent feel sad about isreal and dont really give a fuck about them anymore.

EDIT: and what about the un guys that the isreali killed? nice work from the isreali army!!!! and what about the un wants to get in food and other suppiles to help the pepole that need the help? cuz many pepole dont have anywhere to live and no food, and the isreali cant have a 2 day bomb stoping or what you call it cant reammber the word but yeah isreali are really nice guys... ffs cant you just se that the isreali startet the fucking war and they shoud stop it now before it gose any further and stop it about whos right and whos wrong cuz both sides are wrong and yeah if isreali dosent stop it they are gonna get whats comming to them in the future...
    Last edited by gunot; 08-02-2006 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Rofl Endrit are you high? The fucking Lebonese government is backed by Hesbollah otherwise they would have given them up like the Israeli government asked. As for human casualties that proves nothing, Hesbollah was first to attack (taking hostages) then repeatedly missile spamming.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast