Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

How to properly post threads for Dummies

[Release] = Things that you made for hacking purposes like say A Command Console. A mod. A hfs mod. A bot. (This goes in the Vindictus Hacks Area) (Vindictus Related) Vindcitus Hacks

[Detected] = Things that you made that are now Detected by the game's security or they are aware of it. (Vindictus Related) Vindcitus Hacks

[Preview]= a preview of something you are going to release or make (this goes in the Vindictus Discussion) (Vindictus Related) Vindictus Discussion

[Discussion] = This is anything you want to post about as long as is Vindictus related and not stupid. Vindictus Discussion

[Request] = goes into the Help section/ Farming Section (Begging section, dont have one) (Vindictus Relatead) Vindictus Help Vindictus Farming

[Help] = Things that you arent clear about or needing help with (this goes in the Vindictus Help Section) Vindcitus Help

[Tutorial] = posts/vids/ methods that will be helpful to ppl or teach them how to do somethings (this goes in the Vindictus Tutorial Section) (Vindictus Related) Vindictus Tutorial

Those are the basic common sense of making a thread.

If I made an error or a fool out of myself feel free to point it out.

Thanks
    Irony.

thats all i have to say.
    Dont Hate. Cuz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    [Troll] = Topic or post by hitman265.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    [Release] = Things that you made for hacking purposes like say A Command Console. A mod. A hfs mod. A bot. (This goes in the Vindictus Hacks Area) (Vindictus Related) Vindcitus Hacks

[Detected] = Things that you made that are now Detected by the game's security or they are aware of it. (Vindictus Related) Vindcitus Hacks

[Preview]= a preview of something you are going to release or make (this goes in the Vindictus Discussion) (Vindictus Related) Vindictus Discussion

[Discussion] = This is anything you want to post about as long as is Vindictus related and not stupid. Vindictus Discussion

[Request] = goes into the Help section/ Farming Section (Begging section, dont have one) (Vindictus Relatead) Vindictus Help Vindictus Farming

[Help] = Things that you arent clear about or needing help with (this goes in the Vindictus Help Section) Vindcitus Help

[Tutorial] = posts/vids/ methods that will be helpful to ppl or teach them how to do somethings (this goes in the Vindictus Tutorial Section) (Vindictus Related) Vindictus Tutorial

Those are the basic common sense of making a thread.

If I made an error or a fool out of myself feel free to point it out.
    Nice thread... But it's not really Vindictus related.. And even if it was Vindi related it would belong in the Tutorials section.. Good try though... @hitman265
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Bleh... i tired contributing something... ehhh i mean i dont wnat to contribute softwares n what not not..