This happened recently,

I just had a recent reformat due to a virus that messed around with my window's startup. now i have quite a few problems with my new settings that i honestly have no idea how to fix.

1st:
When ever i log on the computer loads and when the desktop comes on its completely black for at least 2 minutes, i updated all my drivers and the same problem persist.

2nd:
My Internet is having a major lag attack. I open any browsers i have and none of them display their homepages. Google works and the search function along with some other websites (some yahoo pages, mpgh, youtube etc.) but then i get to some links when i click on them the tab, not the whole browser, freezes for a few seconds and might load the page, it might display the pages half way loaded, or it will not even connect at all. it does this for specific pages so it will allways do the same exact thing whenever i go to the page i want to view. worst of all, its distrupting my gamming as i cannot connect to nexon servers to play any games, i cant even connect to the nexon website or anything associated with it.

Here are some pictures of what webpages look like when they are not loaded or half-way loaded.

Halfway loaded.

Not Loaded at all.

Here are my System spec's:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110408-1633)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
System Model: K60IJ
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4062MB RAM
Page File: 1870MB used, 6249MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Any help would be Extremely Appreciated!