Thanks

I know this is a wall of text, please bare with me and try to read it all, I have changed the font and broken it up to make it easier to read, I will include a tl;dr at the bottom for the lazy people.

Long time lurker, and now a first time poster of MPGH.
    I have been coming here off an on for some time now, depending on the current game I choose to partake in during my free hours, and every time I search for one specific thing.

I know you are thinking 'it's a hacking forum, you are here for hacks!' and you would be undoubtedly wrong in that idea.

I come here for Mods & Macros, unlike most "delinquents" (so much nicer then cheaters isn't it?) I prefer not to full on abuse a games programming, by not using things such as ESP/Auto Aim/Movement Modifiers. No, I like to have a slight feeling of challenge while still being dominant in my role while playing the game.

So here I am, now having discovered APB, looking once again for my lovely Mods & Macros (otherwise known as candy, m&m's) but alas barely any have I found. Cirion66 has been kind enough to post an AHK macro of slight genius, but asides from that this sweet shop seems bare.

Thus I have formulated this post, an open topic for people of all skill levels in the field of manipulating ones digital environment, to come and discuss/brainstorm possible ideas for future Candy we can create separately, or together!

Anything helps to set the wheels of progress in motion, a simple idea no matter how much you think it to be mundane can be the key thing needed to create a truly marvelous and wonderful addition to our arsenal of programs!

I will include a post below this with a few grouped lists, these will be reserved for ideas that have potential, are being looked into, or being being developed!

tl;dr - post ideas and shit about mods or macros that would help you with certain aspects of the game. Offer services to complete said programs if wanting.

Currently Available
    -------------------

Auto Clicking /Burst macro - Cirion66

I know this is a wall of text, please bare with me and try to read it all, I have changed the font and broken it up to make it easier to read, I will include a tl;dr at the bottom for the lazy people.

I have been coming here off an on for some time now, depending on the current game I choose to partake in during my free hours, and every time I search for one specific thing.

I know you are thinking 'it's a hacking forum, you are here for hacks!' and you would be undoubtedly wrong in that idea.

I come here for Mods & Macros, unlike most "delinquents" (so much nicer then cheaters isn't it?) I prefer not to full on abuse a games programming, by not using things such as ESP/Auto Aim/Movement Modifiers. No, I like to have a slight feeling of challenge while still being dominant in my role while playing the game.

So here I am, now having discovered APB, looking once again for my lovely Mods & Macros (otherwise known as candy, m&m's) but alas barely any have I found. Cirion66 has been kind enough to post an AHK macro of slight genius, but asides from that this sweet shop seems bare.

Thus I have formulated this post, an open topic for people of all skill levels in the field of manipulating ones digital environment, to come and discuss/brainstorm possible ideas for future Candy we can create separately, or together!

Anything helps to set the wheels of progress in motion, a simple idea no matter how much you think it to be mundane can be the key thing needed to create a truly marvelous and wonderful addition to our arsenal of programs!

I will include a post below this with a few grouped lists, these will be reserved for ideas that have potential, are being looked into, or being being developed!

tl;dr - post ideas and shit about mods or macros that would help you with certain aspects of the game. Offer services to complete said programs if wanting.

Currently Available
    -------------------

Currently Available
    -------------------

10 characters

it keeps adding the entire post when I try to add 1 line, can a mod please clean this up for me?
    Last edited by leathality; 06-21-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks
    Are u sick?
    I flew over crystal ground
    My existence numb
    Over orchards of grievance,
    sorrow and tears
    This beautiful silence...
    calls me now

Oh, this temptation
    To leave this earthly shell
    Deep inside, the toll of death's bell

Thanks
    I wish there were more mods for APB but they game is full of hackers and it ruins the game. I agree that MPGH should have more hacks, but APB is not a major game(less popular then others). Also most people don't want to spend time creating mods/macros and release them free.
    Lock and Load

Thanks
    u said that Auto Clicking/Burst Macro is currently available 3 times

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    what about a sound that warns you when there is an enemy around?
    epic dubstep mix

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    woodz, u should be my junior

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyanan View Post
    u said that Auto Clicking/Burst Macro is currently available 3 times
    It is not there 3 times... I am making updates and the problem is that i can't update/lock my old threads so there is no other way to release update than making new thread

EDIT: Ah sorry you meant that he post in his thread -for some unknown reasson 3times same text

Quote Originally Posted by woodz View Post
    what about a sound that warns you when there is an enemy around?
    Gathering data from in-game - detectable
    Last edited by Cirion66; 06-25-2011 at 12:29 PM.
    ╔╦══╗╔╗╔╗╔╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦═╗╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╗
    ║║══╣║║║╚╝║═╣║║║║═╣║║║╚╝║╔╗║║║║
    ║║╔═╝║║║╔╗║═╣╚╣╔╣═╣║║╚╦╦╣╚╝║╚╝║
    ╚╩╝══╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩═╩╝╚═╩═╝╚╝╚══╩══╝
    ╔═╗╔═╦══╦═╦═╦═╗╔══╦╗╔╦══╦═╦╦╗╔╦═╗
    ║║║╚╝╣═╣╚╣╚╣╚╗╔╣╚╝║╔╗║║║║╚╣╣╚╣
    ║╔╣╔╗╣═╣╗╠╗║║║║╔╗║╔╗║║║║╔╦╠╗║
    ╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩═╩═╝╚╝╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩═╩╝╚╩═╝
    ═══║I' m WEBSITES
    DEVELOPER![HTML,CSS,PHP-(CMS)]
    ══
    ══[Now making scripts in AUTOHOTKEY]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirion66 View Post
    Gathering data from in-game - detectable
    then what about an AFKbot?
    epic dubstep mix

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woodz View Post
    then what about an AFKbot?
    What's with it? You can make it detect when u r AFK by visual one pixel color changes - then macro do something.
    ╔╦══╗╔╗╔╗╔╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦═╗╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╗
    ║║══╣║║║╚╝║═╣║║║║═╣║║║╚╝║╔╗║║║║
    ║║╔═╝║║║╔╗║═╣╚╣╔╣═╣║║╚╦╦╣╚╝║╚╝║
    ╚╩╝══╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩═╩╝╚═╩═╝╚╝╚══╩══╝
    ╔═╗╔═╦══╦═╦═╦═╗╔══╦╗╔╦══╦═╦╦╗╔╦═╗
    ║║║╚╝╣═╣╚╣╚╣╚╗╔╣╚╝║╔╗║║║║╚╣╣╚╣
    ║╔╣╔╗╣═╣╗╠╗║║║║╔╗║╔╗║║║║╔╦╠╗║
    ╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩═╩═╝╚╝╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╩═╩╝╚╩═╝
    ═══║I' m WEBSITES
    DEVELOPER![HTML,CSS,PHP-(CMS)]
    ══
    ══[Now making scripts in AUTOHOTKEY]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirion66 View Post
    What's with it? You can make it detect when u r AFK by visual one pixel color changes - then macro do something.
    well, it's hard to come up with stuff that helps you, isn't allready posted and is undetectable
    epic dubstep mix