Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    JUST BAN him or ignore his selling and spam his threads with scamer so every one shold know
    Yeah thats real mature. You guys says stuff like "oh hes raging and we should ban him"
    Yeah act real mature by spamming my thread saying I am a scammer? Where is YOUR proof? Just some person who made a thread with like two sentences saying I am a scammer. Like I said I have at least two people from here who I have traded and sold vouching for me while Masumi has nothing.
    Rage= Ban, Who is the cause of all of this "rage" you talk of. Its not Masumi who scammed me, it is now more like this community who does NOTHING but post useless posts which helps nothing. I'm not saying everybody, but so far all of these people posting things like these.

MTH, did you just not make a pointless thread saying your so mad because someone won 1million euros right after you bought some? Sure its just for fun, but really saying I can get banned while I do this so called "raging" and then those kind of dumb threads are made, aren't you contradicting your self?

Thanks
    its not raging on a person EXAMPLE telling you that youre ***.

You can say fucking IJJI, it's not offencive to members.

tweet tweet #2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i smell 1 more tweet coming....

once again drop it and move on....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This account was sold to SirColton. Very fast transaction, he was willing to go first after all of this and he got the account including ID, PW, email.
    Thanks colton!

Thanks
    Yup, thanks! Great guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12