Thread: Dye Lite

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Dye Lite

Alright, if anyone here has ever played Mabinogi they know how annoying the dyeing system could get, and now with Vindictus, it can only get worse having the 6 pixels to choose from instead of just 5. I was wondering if anyone could work up a program similar to dye lite (lemu.faucet • View topic - [Request] Dyelite) which was used in Mabinogi for finding specific color combinations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    that would be really god damn useful.. fking... stupid dye cost me 20 mil...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I wouldn't mind looking into this. but for now when you dye something keep opening & closing the dye window until you receive a good pallet. I've been able to Get 2 25/25/25 with a pure red and a pure white a few times in grid. or double of the same colors (black, white, red) with a decent selection of other possibilities. but Tbh since i think this is easier then mabi's :P you have to guess the color code there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittycatcat View Post
    but Tbh since i think this is easier then mabi's :P you have to guess the color code there.
    True, True.
    Also, please do look into this. xD
    I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated, not only by me, but by the entire Vindictus player-base as a whole like in Mabi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tataria View Post
    True, True.
    Also, please do look into this. xD
    I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated, not only by me, but by the entire Vindictus player-base as a whole like in Mabi.
    Currently I'm working on updating/fixing my bot.. But when I'm done I'm considering making a program to deal with these dye ampules.
    PLAYING RIFT!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

Tataria (06-22-2011)