Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

WPE PRO Question

Unlimted ammo is this real think?? If yes please tell me how to make it...

Thanks
    u cant use WPE anymore, the packets are timestamped so unless you have your own way around that which i dont think you do, WPE will just crash ur game when u send the packets... anyways if u still wanted to try to get unlimited ammo u just record yourself getting ammo from one of those ammo shelves. When u hear the clicking noise stop recording and then send the packet continuously to get unlimited ammo.. gl

Thanks
    Yeah! Before the update, we were able to get invisible super dmg full of crap with WPE. Not anymore.

Thanks
    lol the WPE stuff is too confusing for a noob like me, im happy with the instakill aimbot

Thanks
    Yeah it pwns! Anyway like I said WPE doesnt work anymore.

Thanks
    it does if u know how to use it

Thanks
    does it have something to do with changing the timestamps? That wud be sweet if i could get WPE working again i loved it

Thanks
    u could do it by decrypting the packet then changing the stamp but that wouldnt be much use because its too slow. the best way is to make a dll that sends custom packets by injecting it into warrock

Thanks
    Possible a prog that will apply the correct timestamp? Mabye there is a way to change the timestamps with WPE? :P Forgive me if thats a really stupid idea though. I don't know anything about WPE so its just a very unfounded theory, to say the least. Just trying to put ideas out there.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hjerherjdsd
    it does if u know how to use it
    No. !

Thanks
    u could do it by decrypting the packet then changing the stamp but that wouldnt be much use because its too slow. the best way is to make a dll that sends custom packets by injecting it into warrock
    yezo, i know that you have made some valuable contributions to the community here, but i am beginning to get tired of this. you enter any forum that has anything to do with wpe or packets, and start bragging about your little dll. either you let us have it, let us know how to make our own, or stop bragging... because, at this point, it is beginning to seem like you are just trying to get us to believe you are "1337" (dont get me wrong, i know you know what you are doing [as the wrhs is evidence]).

so once again i ask, either share with us, let us know what you did (so we can make our own), or stop bragging.

thanks,
    Fuji

btw, i dont mean to sound like a bitch, but im sure others are thinking the same thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    man he is a bitch, if u know how do to do shit, tell ppl to help mpgh out, dont brag about the shit or face being excluded from any social activities
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Ok thx for help. Please close the topic.

Thanks
    what do u mean bragging ive posted loads of explanations on here of how to do things but most people are too stupid to understand it.

if u dont know C++ or how to make DLLs then u should be reading up on that and not how to make hacks.

make a DLL that intercepts the socket API's. like send/recieve or whatever. then decrypt a captured packet with the XOR decryption or create ur own packet. update the timestamp using the GetTickCount API. then encrypt it again and send it using the original send API and not the intercepted one.

[ive posted this before] u can make an instant kill without headshots by intercepting the "hit" packet and resending it about 7 times to kill the person in 1.

im not going to post a big tutorial on this because there are loads go look on google for DLL injection and interception

and also as i said before there should be a private forum for trusted members where hacks could be posted and explained without them getting patched. because when u explain a hack to the public ur also explaining to the warrock team how to fix it
    Last edited by hjerherjdsd; 08-04-2006 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks
    if u dont know C++ or how to make DLLs then u should be reading up on that and not how to make hacks.
    I agree completely, but im not asking for a C++ tutorial.

make a DLL that intercepts the socket API's. like send/recieve or whatever. then decrypt a captured packet with the XOR decryption or create ur own packet. update the timestamp using the GetTickCount API. then encrypt it again and send it using the original send API and not the intercepted one.
    Thank you very much! that is exactly what i meant when i said to let us know how you did it. that post right there was a constructive one

im not going to post a big tutorial on this because there are loads go look on google for DLL injection and interception
    and im not asking you to, i perfectly agree. people need to do a little work themselves.

and also as i said before there should be a private forum for trusted members where hacks could be posted and explained without them getting patched. because when u explain a hack to the public ur also explaining to the warrock team how to fix it
    i agree with this also, i have seen forums with it, and it usually works out quite well.

All in all, i want to say again, i dont wanna sound like a bitch, and i dont blame you for wanting to let us know your achievments. i also want to thank you for sharing what you did to create your packet sending dll. though i know c++ i need to do some serious reading up on the windows api and winsock api (which i just happened to get a reference on with all the api's. go me! lol.)

thanks for the post
    Fuji
    Last edited by VD90; 08-05-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast