Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by LessThen3 View Post
    Hey I started high school at 5 and went to college at 10 years old...graduated from college at 14. which means I must be better?.....LOL ur funny anyone can say the same thing that was the dummiesterest<(yes thats how dumb I think u are) thing i read on this entire website...NICE JOB MR! And I hate how people just assume things "he musta came from an ignorant family blah blah blah..." seriously? were u that dumb still that you had to assume, ME.... a stranger,.... came from the same ignorant family like u? LOL!!!! and to make things even funnier u thought u came out a (quote) "Genius"......ur post says otherwise "I'm LIVING PROOF that something can come from nothing" LMAO..... your living proof of just how ignorant you are from the rest of your family for thinking u are actually BETTER then them, such a shame..i can go on and on but I don't want to troll...and make you cry back to ur family...I feel kinda sorry for u but when i meet an idiot like you who judge other people who they don't even know,....well...... I just have to trash them VERY good to prove how they aren't as smart as they think themselves to be... but yeah...keep the trolling coming i can handle any of you any day.....oh and just to clearify for the 3rd time, I already learned how to do these hacks unless you guys don't know how to read oh and lemme write how I talk *Period*...so yeah... kthxbye *period*.....was that to much of a run-on *question mark* lol
    You sure are making a good early impression here at this community.. What a stellar 5 posts you have contributed to us.. Thanks much.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Ur welcome, im just trying to put some of the people here in check because they think themselves so smart. Giving off replys such as "wow u must not know how to read" clearly if so many people on here are asking the same question they are confused and frustrated as I am. It's normal for me a newcomer to be frustrated at the beginning. But I mean let me give my own ignorant stupied reply. since i don't supposidly know how to read......... "WOW you guys must not know how to make a video" seeing things done is easier then it being posted on a thread..espically if they are new to these things like me....thank u very much.......so yeah im soooooo sorry for thinking ahead more then the most of the people whos been here for what? Years? and still havent even considered making a video of there hacks.......which leads me to question there own intelligence....here lemme give u an example since people on here aren't THAT smart........Which is more stupied.....a person who constantly deals with the same questions about there consoles and hacks day in day out? (oh and get this when sumbody doesn't understand how to do it they say "You must not know how to read") or a person who at first makes a video along with the steps to show how it is done just in case there steps weren't clear enough? because clearly if so many people are asking then maybe the steps weren't clear enough? u people can clearly read huh? lol sike..
    Last edited by LessThen3; 06-28-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks
    Trolls B Trollin.
    Dont Hate. Cuz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ur welcome, im just trying to put some of the people here in check because they think themselves so smart. Giving off replys such as "wow u must not know how to read" clearly if so many people on here are asking the same question they are confused and frustrated as I am. It's normal for me a newcomer to be frustrated at the beginning. But I mean let me give my own ignorant stupied reply. since i don't supposidly know how to read......... "WOW you guys must not know how to make a video" seeing things done is easier then it being posted on a thread..espically if they are new to these things like me....thank u very much.......so yeah im soooooo sorry for thinking ahead more then the most of the people whos been here for what? Years? and still havent even considered making a video of there hacks.......which leads me to question there own intelligence.....
    When you are new to a forum like this you need to be willing to put out the effort to read the available information and learn for yourself..

Many of us already put out great effort to even supply you with these tools and methods, we don't want to babysit every user and have to teach them simple, common things like using 'AutoIt', when there is already tons of information available.

It's not that we think you don't know how to read, it's that you are proving your lack of motivation to do anything for yourself. Which was obvious because after people refused to help you, you finally took the time to figure it out.

I was new here once myself, and no I was not confused and frustrated because I spent hours reading all the available information and becoming accustom to the community before I started making posts.

Also, insulting established members of the community is going to get you nowhere very fast.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Trolls B Trollin.

Ur welcome, im just trying to put some of the people here in check because they think themselves so smart.
    Your funny. you think youselves so smart.

Giving off replys such as "wow u must not know how to read" clearly if so many people on here are asking the same question they are confused and frustrated as I am.
    Its because you cant seem to comprehend your own ignorance.

It's normal for me a newcomer to be frustrated at the beginning. But I mean let me give my own ignorant stupied reply
    Theres a diffrence between asking for help and being an ass-Troll.

"WOW you guys must not know how to make a video" seeing things done is easier then it being posted on a thread..espically if they are new to these things like me....thank u very much.......so yeah im soooooo sorry for thinking ahead more then the most of the people whos been here for what? Years?
    I cant even understand what you are trying to say.

and still havent even considered making a video of there hacks.......which leads me to question there own intelligence.....
    Heres something funny, how come everyone ELSE can understand how to do it, but you need a video?

Havent you ever noticed that people who need extra help are called "special".
    Dont Hate. Cuz

Thanks
    Wow now u sir are a troll and have you read the posts on the threads and how some people are asking for help constantly? espically the newcomers? I just expect that some if not all of them will apprciate it more if there was a video. so that they can learn to do it by themselves visually. Which in turn will save the makers TIME of not constantly answering the same question again and again, now was I wrong in that? Is that to much to ask? AND LOL clearly ur one of those people who "can't read" Troll is troll and plz don't speak for everyone ELSE, cause clearly ur one of those idiots that trys to speak for everyone.....and fails epicly like..ahh NOW? so yeah thats one idiot down next troller? Oh and to make things VERY clear I am not trolling heck I havent even started, When I do start to troll, I make it known....so if u call me trolling now, then wow ur easy to intimidate. So pointing that out it means it doesn't take much for u at least. "Havent you ever noticed that people who need extra help are called "special"." I'd rather be called "special" then be ignorant, like u who doesn't even have anything to do with this post rather then continuing to flame it...thank u very much
    sorry was that too much?

Oh and @nunya yes I do agree with you on some parts. However I still think you guys are "babysitting" people if u keep answering the same question or replying to them such as "you clearly didn't follow the directions" not taking into consideration they might of not understood ur post. Yes it might be simple and easy to follow for you and some other people but sometimes there might be some small mistakes which can easily be avoided with a video. All I ask is that a video be made to save you and many others time of constantly answering the same question. I simply offered advice which I felt would benefit this site more then you think. A video can help many others to catch small mistakes they might of made along the way. It is not much to ask, (I think) as it will benefit not only you but also the leechers (like me)......but hey its not like ur gonna make one based on ur replys. So I guess you and many others prefer telling others constantly "you obviously can't read" or "couldn't follow simple directions"....Which many of the users on here seems to have got into the habit of saying....which I feel is very disrespectful and rude...especially if ur the one who made it and then continued to say it making others follow ur lead to insult others. And no I do not care that I am insulting members who says anything along those lines which is intended to disrespect or insult someones intelligence. Also I do not intend to get anywhere fast on this site as well. As I do not have the ability to produce these hacks and consoles as you do. which is where I suppose u get ur respect from other users and way of speaking from.....so last but not least, if u can't help some of the people to use ur console without having to say those lines. Then plz do me and others the favor of not having to deal with some of the jerks on here who use those lines and just don't make one.
    Last edited by LessThen3; 06-28-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well @LessThen3 if you research my previous post's over time you should notice that I am more then willing to go the extra effort to help people who are making the effort to help themselves as well..

You didn't ask for help, you insulted and raged on all of us, and insulted our releases as well as our intelligence.

It is your fault you got the reaction you did, maybe you should learn to show a bit of respect.

Yeah it annoys me when people ask ignorant questions like "How do I use AutoIT".. When you can just google "AutoIt" and find thousands of explanations of how to use it, on top of that the program itself comes with an extensive help system. But usually I still help them, if they don't act like an asshole.

Yeah it annoys me when people download my release without even reading my post wherein I put out extra effort to explain the features and steps to use it in simple terms.. Then they ask ignorant questions already answered in the very first post. But usually I still help them, if they don't act like an asshole.

The bottom line is, ask a genuine question RESPECTFULLY and someone WILL answer it. Rant and rave and act like an ignorant fool, and everyone will treat you like one.

If you think there should be video tut's, then maybe you should contribute something and make some. I don't make videos, and I'm not about to start, it's not my thing.

I won't respond to you anymore because I've already made my point.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Ok fair enough. You are right. However to be fair. if u went and read the very first page I responded with frustration not like an asshole. I only proceeded to respond as an asshole when that guy responded to me as one, and then you came and added oil to fire, which lead me to respond to u ass an asshole as you have to me. Because he clearly didn't say anything of use rather he was an asshole. And u replied in a asshole kind of a way which made me reply in a asshole kind of way to you. The proof is all there, just go to the first page. So with all due respect I received disrespect from you first thank you goodbye...

Thanks
    Ok fair enough. You are right. However to be fair. if u went and read the very first page I responded with frustration not like an asshole. I only proceeded to respond as an asshole when that guy responded to me as one, and then you came and added oil to fire, which lead me to respond to u ass an asshole as you have to me. Because he clearly didn't say anything of use rather he was an asshole. And u replied in a asshole kind of a way which made me reply in a asshole kind of way to you. The proof is all there, just go to the first page. So with all due respect I received disrespect from you first thank you goodbye...
    The first guy who responded was telling you the TRUTH. Havent you heard the phrase the truth hurts? Thats the response people get when they feel the need to rage and rant on their topic without giving a clear point as to what they ask for help on.

Also, do you even still need help on your topic, or are we going to have a rage war in here?
    Dont Hate. Cuz

Thanks
    Oh sorry "can't you read?" lemme say it for the 4th time I already know how.....and yeah the truth hurts, especially when its half useless crap about his life I didn't need to know about. That makes ur argument VERY understandable.....NOT.....again Plz and I do mean it plz THINK before you write. because this is also the truth that ur just trying to seem like ur helping but actually ur trying to intimidate me to look like ur the good guy here which is failing epically. And let me make it very clear for you and the many other people on here who seems to not understand that I was NOT lemme say it again WAS NOT raging and ranting, if u know how to read as some of you think you do, you would understand that i simply replied to the members on here based solely on how they acted towards me as you can see with ALL the posts i made to there rude and useless comments. I am not a troll and do not rage at people unless they give me a reason too like u and some of the members on here who were rude and disrespectful.

It is logic that people respond to people if they feel insulted or disrespected as I did with some of the reply's I got. So is that so wrong sir? Since you clearly did the same, so what makes u so right in ur posts but rather to continue something I already said on the very first page?

Also I simply interact with people based on how they interact with me. If ur rude u will get trashed, if ur nice and understanding I will respond accordingly. And as always the proof is on this thread, all u need to do is THINK and read as to why I was insulting u and the other members. If i get some intelligent reply's like from nunya, then I will respect that and act accordingly.......so next time read and make sure u understand the situation before you come on here to post on my thread and make a fool out of urself as you clearly are. last but not least I will not reply to any other people who posts on this thread as it clearly shows that most of you cannot Think and make a reasonable arguement....

To make it clear AGAIN for the 5th and last time I already know how to do the hacks and the arugments on here as of now is resolved. But if u so insist and try to make a fool out of urself and make a ignorant reply to me as it has already been resolved then by all means go ahead and I'll report you as a troll. Thank you and good bye.
    Last edited by LessThen3; 06-28-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol if you need help just freaking ask >.>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12