Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    #1- On normal mode probably less then 2 minutes. (if your scared you can just add a sleep() at the beginning of the script). On hero it took near 10 minutes sometimes with method 1, like 5 with method 2 it really all depends.

#2. It's not very likely everyone will have exact same times. Also, have you even looked at leaderboards? There is shittons of times basically everything from 1min-30mins is duplicated many times.

#3. Method 1 is pretty safe if you ask me, on hard or hero times won't be super fast, no weapons or anything recorded is used. Method 2 can be safe if you use Pie's binds and use the class skill for killing instead of spears. (using the skills requires small change to the script which I forgot to mention I will post directions for that later most people should be able to figure it out if u look at the script tho).
    yea if you wanan bot just add a sleep = w.e you want to finish your mission - the time it takes to kill BL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    yea if you wanan bot just add a sleep = w.e you want to finish your mission - the time it takes to kill BL
    Yeah on hard and hero mode it finishes in a higher amount of time anyways.. Can be anywhere from 5-10 mins which is perfect imo...

I'm surprised more people have not realized how awesome this app is, even the free version... Must be too complicated for simple minds.. Only 4x dls.. pft... Dunno what you people are missing that's all I got to say..
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It works very well! As armor and weapons start to break the runs take longer. Starting in hero mode with everything repaired will take less than 5 minutes. As items begin to break it'll take 10-15 minutes. This is using method one for me. There is a small something I'm concerned about using method one, but I don't want to post it here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkin View Post
    It works very well! As armor and weapons start to break the runs take longer. Starting in hero mode with everything repaired will take less than 5 minutes. As items begin to break it'll take 10-15 minutes. This is using method one for me. There is a small something I'm concerned about using method one, but I don't want to post it here.
    Well feel free to post any concerns or PM them to me.. Not sure why you wouldn't want to post here, but you can PM me.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I PMed you. It isn't really a big concern so I didn't go ahead and mention it here. I also didn't think it was a huge deal so I didn't mention it. If you think it is I guess you can bring attention to it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkin For This Useful Post:

DanK (06-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkin View Post
    I PMed you. It isn't really a big concern so I didn't go ahead and mention it here. I also didn't think it was a huge deal so I didn't mention it. If you think it is I guess you can bring attention to it?
    Yeah I see what you mean, I don't think it's an issue at all.. In fact its a great bonus of the bot imo, as long as we don't draw attention to it, so thanks for bringing it to PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    What is speed 1 and Speed 3 @nunya?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by auggie246 View Post
    What is speed 1 and Speed 3 @nunya?
    Just guessing, could be timescale.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Just guessing, could be timescale.
    No it's the speed command... Seems pretty obvious to me

plr_turning_movement_speed_rate_min 1 or 3 or whatever speed u want...

@auggie246
    Last edited by DanK; 06-26-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    hey is it possible for me to use other resolution beside the one you listed? i'm using 1680x1050 right now, and my monitor do not support higher resolution, and i don't wanna go to lower resultion . using "fullscreen" mode doesn't allow me to have a different desktop resolution

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerx87 View Post
    hey is it possible for me to use other resolution beside the one you listed? i'm using 1680x1050 right now, and my monitor do not support higher resolution, and i don't wanna go to lower resultion . using "fullscreen" mode doesn't allow me to have a different desktop resolution
    You would have to go into settings.ini file and add a 1680x1050 resolution with the correct x.y settings, I'm assuming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsashixx View Post
    You would have to go into settings.ini file and add a 1680x1050 resolution with the correct x.y settings, I'm assuming
    Well it wouldn't work because the resolution list d.r.o.p.b.o.x is not dynamic like the mission list.. I could possibly add that functionality in future releases it would not be very hard..

What he could do is take one of the existing resolutions and change all the x,y's in settings.ini to match his own resolution.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Well it wouldn't work because the resolution list d.r.o.p.b.o.x is not dynamic like the mission list.. I could possibly add that functionality in future releases it would not be very hard..

What he could do is take one of the existing resolutions and change all the x,y's in settings.ini to match his own resolution.
    oh? my bad then, its coded in the app?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsashixx View Post
    oh? my bad then, its coded in the app?
    The resolution list is yes. I may be willing to add custom resolutions for premium users on request though, I provide support to premiums through email.

But in the future I will consider making the list dynamically loaded.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    The resolution list is yes. I may be willing to add custom resolutions for premium users on request though, I provide support to premiums through email.

But in the future I will consider making the list dynamically loaded.
    heehe shouldn't be too hard... fopen or ifstream?
    Last edited by xxsashixx; 06-27-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast