Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Results on Big Bang Machine?

I was just wondering, since they switched it on tomorrow, what happened?
    EDIT: I mean yesterday, not tomorrow. My bad.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    We all died, didn't you notice?

Thanks
    Sincere response this time:

First off, there was no need for the creation of a second thread about this topic. Considering you're obviously just another one of those people that has no actual understanding of the LHC, physics in general, or the ability to obtain information via the internet I'll do you the absolute only favor that should ever be done for you.

Google

After you've realized how to ask a question correctly, you might then come across this:

CERN Press Release – First beam in the LHC - accelerating science

After that, you might realize that even if you went to the length of looking for the answers to your own questions that you're really a part of a greater problem in this world. You see, instead of educating yourself on a topic that intrigues you, you request that other people who have a bit more (yet still vague) understanding of the topic come report to you and answer your questions in a layman style to satiate your curiosity and placate your laziness.

This is a terrible problem in the world we live in today and I sincerely hope you understand that while I am being pretty crass towards you, my intentions are good. It's high time that people stop demanding to be spoon-fed information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i woke up and went to school... thats the results !!

nothing happened
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I Was Watching.
    All They Did Was Create A Flash Of Light Lead To Believe That Was The Atoms Colliding.
    Yet They Think They've MAde Extreme Progress.
    Couldn't They Have Used A Flash Light To Get That Result?

Thanks
    Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid. You were watching and yet you still have absolutely no concept of what you're talking about. GO FIGURE.

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by shazbork View Post
    We all died, didn't you notice?
    Lol fuck people like you.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOL

No. Fuck people like you. Until you die you're just wasting 0's and 1's.

Thanks
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOL

No. Fuck people like you. Until you die you're just wasting 0's and 1's.
    What is up with guys like you?
    i doubt you ever had a girl friend..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lol,
    a thread like this went to a flame thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X.xHornyx.X View Post
    What is up with guys like you?
    i doubt you ever had a girl friend..
    Seriously? Your user name is X.xHornyx.X. You do understand that people who pick names like this tend to fit into one of three common stereotypes, right? If you're a chick, you're fat as fuck and ugly as original sin. If you're a guy you either look like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, or you're 12 and have never touched a naked woman before.

EDIT: In addition, it's one thing to take a stance like mine where insults are fired away based on the evidence presented prior. For instance, when some jackass pops in a thread about particle physics and begins to regurgitate the evening news, I'm going to call him out for knowing absolutely nothing about the topic - because he obviously doesn't. But for you to walk in with such a cliche juvenile approach to flaming does a far greater disservice to everyone involved. You see, I present myself as a reasonably intelligent person. I don't type like total shit, I am fairly articulate, and I generally have some idea about the topic(s) at hand. You, however, make baseless assumptions for the sake of character assassination. Not that I really give a flying fuck what you think about me, but if you really want I'll send you pictures of my ex-girlfriend sucking my cock and the follow ups of me blowing my load on her ass. I mean, obviously you need some spank material.
    Last edited by shazbork; 09-13-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Seriously? Your user name is X.xHornyx.X. You do understand that people who pick names like this tend to fit into one of three common stereotypes, right? If you're a chick, you're fat as fuck and ugly as original sin. If you're a guy you either look like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, or you're 12 and have never touched a naked woman before.
    Owned,
    MUCH.

Thanks
    They sent the atom thingys in both directions. The machine works :] Im guessing now that they no it works they are gonna test the thing for real next year.

Thanks
    How about instead of guessing, like a fucking retard, you go back to page one and click the god damn press release I linked for the benefit of all you stupid fucks that need to be spoon fed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Your both complete fucking morons for starting a flame war and managing to kill 25 minutes of your life.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast