Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Go ahead, keep speed running

Lets see, i just cleared a level in 53 seconds and it went on my record. didn't mean too but i accidentally activated a bot bind =.=/ Anyway.

I look at my record and apparently that 53 seconds is ranked 1842. So go ahead keep doing speed runs and generating worse and worse rank tables people. By hacking so irresponsibly you are making us all look better by comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    Lets see, i just cleared a level in 53 seconds and it went on my record. didn't mean too but i accidentally activated a bot bind =.=/ Anyway.

I look at my record and apparently that 53 seconds is ranked 1842. So go ahead keep doing speed runs and generating worse and worse rank tables people. By hacking so irresponsibly you are making us all look better by comparison.
    .... did u wait for 1 day for the ranking system to reset?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    no, in actuality this is probably the 3rd or 4th time i have ever looked at the rank section of my stats, i play mainly legit so i don't worry too much about it. just kinda made me mad.
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no, in actuality this is probably the 3rd or 4th time i have ever looked at the rank section of my stats, i play mainly legit so i don't worry too much about it. just kinda made me mad.
    well tell me the result after 1 day..
    cause i mostly play legit too... and i havnt touched a bot or hack in a long time. just gonna wait till the update :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Actually i like this.. plz stupid ppl finish every dungs in 20 secs so i can finish it in 1- 1:30 and still look legit and safe.. that way they
    will take the fall first.
    Better you? or them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There will never be an end to updates u will wait forever.
    @hitman265
    Someone needs to pay nexon a visit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Actually i like this.. plz stupid ppl finish every dungs in 20 secs so i can finish it in 1- 1:30 and still look legit and safe.. that way they
    will take the fall first.
    Better you? or them?
    You rly think that Hidden in 1 min looks legit if others do it in 20 secs? lolno.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Corntoast (06-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    wait how do i get records ?
    i have nothing in my stats i only have 0 0 0 0 ?
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthunder View Post
    wait how do i get records ?
    i have nothing in my stats i only have 0 0 0 0 ?
    Takes one day until it refreshes. You get records for items used/obtained and for difficult/raid battles.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nex tests how fast it takes to finish dungeons leader board was put up for nex rats to report u ;it makes thier job more easy.So anyone who finishes raid/some other bosses fast be prepaired to be banned.

How do I know this they said it in a video but they called it a glitch and also
    alternuts spoke to some players qq about this.
    So in closing with all the hacks we have ,and people have to be stupid to speed run the no no battles ,you deserve to be banned
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol i just make sure i dont finish a dungeon near the top 20 ppl on rankings, makes life easier, start a dungeon skip to end and wait a minute or 2 b4 raping everything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [TheOriginal]Jgizle View Post
    lol i just make sure i dont finish a dungeon near the top 20 ppl on rankings, makes life easier, start a dungeon skip to end and wait a minute or 2 b4 raping everything.

Or u could just run through normal and kill some mobs regular then skip to the end after a min or two. might make it look a lil better with some mobs dead.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Takes one day until it refreshes. You get records for items used/obtained and for difficult/raid battles.
    u do no hidden can be done 1-2 mins in a party?? n solo right? without hacks too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well kidsizedcoffin always mestions soemthing about a goddess grace bug that resets the timer. Maybe if you complete a mission real quick, just use a goddess grace to reset the time. If they can see what items you use maybe they'll let you go. However I don't know if this bug is true or not, because I have no NX atm to buy goddess graces.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There will never be an end to updates u will wait forever.
    @hitman265
    Someone needs to pay nexon a visit.
    noooooooooooooooooo
    I cnt w8 for ever.. heck i dont even live forever.. or do i?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast