Thanks

Why call them all leachers?

Ive heard much speculation over leachers. what they are, what they do... etc.

Lets get this out of the way, a leacher is someone that takes another mans work and tries to pass it as his own.

A number of people beleive you can call someone a leacher if they use the hacks and dont give anything. Honestly, i feel that this statement is unsubstantiated. If your using a free public hack then the only thing you owe anyone is a thanks for the work.

Think about this, if everyone was a hacker, there would be no need for hacksites anymore cause everyone would be cheating and wouldnt need a site to go to for the hacks. We lure in noobs with promises of free hacks and when they ask for them we call them noobs, leachers, and all kinds of other things.

Not a person here started off pro. It always took work to get good. Not a person here should be able to say they never used another mans hack and ONLY used his stuff. If that were true then how did you ever figure hacking out in the first place??

My point here is simple.... we need to get beyond using biased terms on people without good reason. If someone asks for a certain hack, you cant call them a leacher right off the bat just cause u know where the hacks at and they dont... that doesnt even make any sense. So everyone needs to try being noob friendly since we were all noobs at one point in our lives as well.

Thanks
    I agree with you.. but you might want to put on your flame resistant suit
    As you can tell from even the "rank" labels, this can be a somewhat hostile environment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just because you don't share the stolen work doesn't mean you aren't a leecher. Do leeches share sucked blood? Some, yes. Most of the time, no. So for those who don't share the sucked blood, do we call them by another term? Hell no. They're still called leeches.
    Get this down in your dictionary:
    Leeching is obsorbing good shit, and not giving any benefits back.
    On the other hand, leaking is when you share information/files with others that are usually confidential.

Don't confuse leeching with leaking.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 09-12-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    Well...that was...pretty long and boring...but the noobs that come here
    dont read or use the search button or anything ... they just sing up make a thread and ask for what they want...
    /FLAME ON!/
    OMFG NOOB GTFO U ARE SO GAY LOLOLOROFL
    LEECHER YOU JUST WANT HACKS GTFO SHOOT YOURSELF
    FUCK YOU IN THE NECK I HATE YOUR TYPE NOOB CHOOB ZOMG!!!
    /FLAME OFF/
    Bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Oh, I forgot to mention that if "not a person here should be able to say they never used another mans hack and ONLY used his stuff", then how would you account for the people who were the first game hackers? Who could they have leeched from?

Thanks
    Well it's hard to leech something that was made freely avalible to the public to use. Anywyas the thing I dont get is when a "noob" like me tries to get involved in the community here in MPGH if i make more then 1 post in a topic i'm instantly a spammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well, most low posters post unnecessary comments such as, "THNX" or "THIZ DUN WRK FIX PL0Z". If you're going to post, at least put some thought into it and make it constructive.

Thanks
    Go die, Hollowtip
    Thanks

Thanks
    I agree with hollowtip, most of you kids just scream leecher at any hack that gets posted here. Heres a little information for a few of you kids, it is possible to make a hack like someone elses without leeching. Theres 300 million people in the united states, sooner or later someone is going to make something simular to another hack, its how the world works. It keeps prices fair and low, prevents monopolys and benefits us the consumers. So please stop shouting "leecher", its fucking annoying.

Thanks
    It's a very good point of what sh00t3r said, STOP FUCKING SHOUT LEECHER! IT'S GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING YOU FUCKING EIGHT YEAR BASTERD GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A REMOTE UP YOUR ASS. Thank you... I am relieved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Why call them all leachers?
    cuz' i can
    ./obvious troll so mmmm..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Well, at least they are sharing with you, if they don't you would be saying "WHERE ARE THE HACKS" so any way it goes, don't say leecher -.- unless they did and it was already posted xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We Know What We Are Talking About Here.
    Was There Really Any Need To Give That Out Burst?
    It's a very good point of what sh00t3r said, STOP FUCKING SHOUT LEECHER! IT'S GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING YOU FUCKING EIGHT YEAR BASTERD GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A REMOTE UP YOUR ASS. Thank you... I am relieved.

Thanks
    interesting post seems like u put in a lot of thought