Thread: E74 With 1 Ring

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

E74 With 1 Ring

I have been getting an E74 problem for the past month and a half or so. I had been getting around it at first by using the towel trick, then i realized after the 2nd time this would eventually fry my system most likely. I moved onto the Qtip trick (Put a qtip in each of the fans path in the back of the xbox to allow overheating) Which is quicker and probably a lot less damaging. But I need to know is there a formal fix for an E74 with 1 RRoD? Also it's like a 5 or 6 year old xbox, so don't tell me to send it into microsoft, besides warranty sticker is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    il buy the drive and the case

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    try a red ring fix thing
    you can buy them really cheap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    il buy the drive and the case
    Never said i was selling anything? But way to jump to that conclusion, thanks for the help by the way! Great info, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Key View Post
    try a red ring fix thing
    you can buy them really cheap
    Read that those don't work forever and fail sometimes, but I might resort to it later on, so far if I leave it on for a long period of time after I fix it, it seems to fix itself for a while then do it a few weeks later.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.