Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    2nd map of fruitful there is spot with 2 veins
    i usually mine 50 and put on my anti ban hammer jacket

Thanks
    Moved to Tutorials .

Thanks
    what do you mean theres a spot with two "veins"?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by deathnote159 View Post
    what do you mean theres a spot with two "veins"?
    Thats what they call the ore spots >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    the buy and sell doesn't really work since the mats become bound to u? unless they changed that but back in the day like beta it was like that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    the buy and sell doesn't really work since the mats become bound to u? unless they changed that but back in the day like beta it was like that
    True and i shouldve been more specific also forgot u cant edit multiple times. >.< I meant buying the items through COD's from guild members and friends. But u check the MP to check prices. Sorry about that. I was up all night the morning i made this and only got 3 hrs the night before that. Dam insomnia.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    why would you make a post like this? leechers are now going to flood these spots and the smart players that already knew the rare items are going to lose out on gold because the market is going to be flooded, you really need to learn to keep some stuff to your self, please have common sense.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypants14 View Post
    why would you make a post like this? leechers are now going to flood these spots and the smart players that already knew the rare items are going to lose out on gold because the market is going to be flooded, you really need to learn to keep some stuff to your self, please have common sense.
    @crazypants14
    You're a fking leecher. You hack wtf more do u want. If youre having probs making money you fail. This guide had been out for days.. guess what i still made 10 mill in a few hrs. Go cry on nexons forum u lil ungrateful punk. This is useful info for OUR mpgh community. If u have a problem with that keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by quevreauxx; 06-29-2011 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Spell fail

Dont trust your eyes.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quevreauxx For This Useful Post:

DannyDoan (07-01-2011),hentesgeci1 (03-17-2013),REAP (06-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    @crazypants14
    You're a fking leecher. You hack wtf more do u want. If youre having probs making money you fail. This guide had been out for days.. guess what i still made 10 mill in a few hrs. Go cry on nexons forum u lil ungrateful punk. This is useful info for OUR mpgh community. If u have a problem with that keep it to yourself.
    hahahah well said , and ty this is useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    @crazypants14
    ungrateful really? wowzers? i do not hack, and secondly i know about 50 times more and better spots to farm for mats that people use everysingle day and u didnt even list them.... (who am i to judge im just a psychiatrist) but giving nubs the ability to just come here find a rare item list then run in game with thier haxors and just freely farm them as fast as possible i think was a mistake to give them access to. sorry but i just personally would not have released very rare mats to them. just my thought
    Last edited by crazypants14; 06-29-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ungrateful really? wowzers? i do not hack, and secondly i know about 50 times more and better spots to farm for mats that people use everysingle day and u didnt even list them.... (who am i to judge im just a psychiatrist) but giving nubs the ability to just come here find a rare item list then run in game with thier haxors and just freely farm them as fast as possible i think was a mistake to give them access to. sorry but i just personally would not have released very rare mats to them. just my thought
    Farming ores is preety much common sense and im sure people knew about it. He just cleared things up as to where to farm, your acting like YOU found it and its yours.

Thanks
    50 times more and better spots to farm? Pictures/lists or it didn't happen......just my thought......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LessThen3 View Post
    50 times more and better spots to farm? Pictures/lists or it didn't happen......just my thought......
    for one, jagursh tags, they sell for a shit ton and are easy to farm, thats the only one im giving up at this time

Thanks
    Well you sounded pretty ungrateful to me. Your tone of text has changed dramatically since your last post. And about the better spots and blah blah blah. List them or gtfo and move on. This isnt the debate section this is the TUTORIAL: GUIDE TO MAKING MONEY SECTION. Ty and have a wonderful day.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you should add this, i found a good way to make cash

ok craft chiulin hammers

25 exq ore u can farm in under 1hour - worth about 2mil
    bloody thorn x5 = 2.5mil, (about could be less could be more)

other mats 500k or farm it yourself VERY easy,

so u end up costing 5.0mil if you buy mats and you can sell the hammer for 7mil on market, profit much?

or farm everything yourself and craft and sell, i think it's pretty easy, not as easy as farming 400 sup ores, but that shit log u on leader board, and nexon will ban ur ballz.

now why hammer? because there are no chiulin hammer on the market, you supply it and u can charge as much as u want!~

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamy23 For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (06-29-2011),quevreauxx (06-29-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast