Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Can't Connect To Server?

Ok, so I have my own remote desktop setup as a dedicated minecraft server. Recently, I had been unable to join it, it got stuck at the Login screening (Logging in...) because of internet problems. Now I can't even connect to the server itself, it jsut reads Connection timed out:connect.
    What can I do to fix this? (I have tried searching on google, with no success)

Extra details : My dad replaced the router and THEN Connection timed out:connect happened.
    I have a cracked minecraft, but, I have online mode set to False in the server options.
    I am using a bukkit server, with World Edit, ModRider, iConomy, iConomy Chestshop, Lockette, and WorldGuard.
    Last edited by -BiøWeªpøŋ-; 06-27-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Forgot details

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's a port foward that you need! check wich port your server is on (normally 25565) then refer to techniqual support of your router to know how to port foward to that or check tuts on the internet.

Good luck!

webmaster9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you server is correctly setup then use 'localhost' to connect without the apostrophes. Other people will use your external IP.