Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Ampule Color Picker

So I'm considering as my next project to make some sort of program to help you pick colors from Dye Ampules..

I would like you guys who are interested to post here your ideas for how it should work or what kind of features should be in it. Since I don't ever use the Ampules I don't really don't know what to include.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    As epic as that would be, don't think its possible unless you can modify the elements of dye ampoules as to how they work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
    As epic as that would be, don't think its possible unless you can modify the elements of dye ampoules as to how they work.
    Ok the basic idea is that you would Pick the color you hope to get in the program.. Then the program would find the best spot to get as many of that color in the choices as possible. If it only found a few it would close the window and try again..

That's the basic idea I have atm, just looking for further ideas.

Nothing is impossible
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @nunya
    a new dye system is coming out soon.. so.. i would wait till that comes out and then u try to make it
    UNLESS u can make it really fast so we can all use it before the update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    @nunya
    a new dye system is coming out soon.. so.. i would wait till that comes out and then u try to make it
    UNLESS u can make it really fast so we can all use it before the update
    Hmm I wonder what the new system will be like. Has it been clarified it will be a new Ampule system? Or modifications to the coin dye system?
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Hmm I wonder what the new system will be like. Has it been clarified it will be a new Ampule system? Or modifications to the coin dye system?
    well.. go back to my "nexon warning all hacker" post.. and skip to the last part, where that karok wanna be asked if there was anything else. he said "We are going to give you a new dye system"

Edit: again... not trying to be a bitch here just dont want ur effort go to waste.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    well.. go back to my "nexon warning all hacker" post.. and skip to the last part, where that karok wanna be asked if there was anything else. he said "We are going to give you a new dye system"

Edit: again... not trying to be a bitch here just dont want ur effort go to waste.
    I know your not. I'm just sayin "new dye system" doesn't necessarily mean Ampule system being changed or removed.. It could be a change to the coin dye system or a new one.

No project is ever wasted time imo, I enjoy just coding in general. :P
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The dude he was interviewing said your going to have 3 chances for a dye. So my only guess would be korean coin dye sytem. Took long enough
    EDIT: oops sorry the dude said 3 opportunity but yeah you get the point 1 pay 3 dye :/
    Last edited by HaxAttaxxx; 06-24-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I know your not. I'm just sayin "new dye system" doesn't necessarily mean Ampule system being changed or removed.. It could be a change to the coin dye system or a new one.

No project is ever wasted time imo, I enjoy just coding in general. :P
    well.. true... go for it then :3
    I BELIEVE IN J00 :3
    May the Pie be with you... <-- new saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Basically the program should detect where (for example) at least 2 (ex. 25/25/25) colors exist that are a certain amount of pixels apart (vertically and horizontally - I'm not sure how far the pixels are in the actual game itself). If it finds a set of selected colors, it should display a potential coordinate mapping of the 6 pixels that decide your choice, including the 2 25/25/25.

This is just a thought and there are possibly better ways but this is mostly what I do when I use a dye amp. This would definitely simplify the amount of "searching" required by the user themselves since everyone knows a program can perform more operations faster than a human.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is this really necessary?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll test it out, and might even use it, I'm jsut asking that because:
    The dye ampule system is pretty easy to maneuver since it randomly generates different patterns EACH time that it's loaded. (not sure if it's completely random as I don't feel like doing that much memory reading, but yeah.)
    I've gotten several setups of the color that I wanted using the "refresh" method, but each time the colors didn't come out to any that I wanted just because (let's face it) nexon sucks.
    If you make it, I'll definitely beta test it fr you. I think you're going to have some issues with nexon detecting it's calls or function handlers though. Regardless, if you can get it in, that'd be one bitchin thing to test.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    Is this really necessary?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll test it out, and might even use it, I'm jsut asking that because:
    The dye ampule system is pretty easy to maneuver since it randomly generates different patterns EACH time that it's loaded. (not sure if it's completely random as I don't feel like doing that much memory reading, but yeah.)
    I've gotten several setups of the color that I wanted using the "refresh" method, but each time the colors didn't come out to any that I wanted just because (let's face it) nexon sucks.
    If you make it, I'll definitely beta test it fr you. I think you're going to have some issues with nexon detecting it's calls or function handlers though. Regardless, if you can get it in, that'd be one bitchin thing to test.
    I'm not going to be interacting with the client at all... This can all be done with color scanning and button presses/mouse clicks. There won't be a problem with it being detected.

And I find the idea useful cuz lets say: You open the program click the color selector and choose white: You put in the input box you want it to find at least 4 whites.. It then keeps refreshing the color picker until it gets 4 whites while you just watch... You can choose to accept or deny, if deny it tries again.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm not going to be interacting with the client at all... This can all be done with color scanning and button presses/mouse clicks. There won't be a problem with it being detected.

And I find the idea useful cuz lets say: You open the program click the color selector and choose white: You put in the input box you want it to find at least 4 whites.. It then keeps refreshing the color picker until it gets 4 whites while you just watch... You can choose to accept or deny, if deny it tries again.
    u do realize what ur about to make will save me millions...

Thanks
    I'm assuming you will get 3 choices instead of 6; in the new dye system.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by element72 View Post
    I'm assuming you will get 3 choices instead of 6; in the new dye system.
    From posts on official forum its the KR *Coin* dye system. You get 3 chances instead of 1 for each time you pay.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast