Thank You
    i've added all

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuesi For This Useful Post:

mralex69x (06-29-2011)

Thanks
    I'm going to apply this line to all of MPGH

Any and all groups made within MPGH or outside of MPGH pulling members from MPGH will almost never be successful, or last long if it's created and/or run by non-staff, newer and/or unknown members, commonly hated members.

It just doesn't work out.... never does, usually never will

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I'm going to apply this line to all of MPGH

Any and all groups made within MPGH or outside of MPGH pulling members from MPGH will almost never be successful, or last long if it's created and/or run by non-staff, newer and/or unknown members, commonly hated members.

It just doesn't work out.... never does, usually never will
    Eh, I'm leaving the group.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Talking to 12 year olds , something I'd love to do .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Talking to 12 year olds , something I'd love to do .
    You talked to me.. Although once knowing I was 12 deleted me hahaha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You message me like everyone 2 minutes to see if I was there. . . and you call me when I'm asleep.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    You message me like everyone 2 minutes to see if I was there. . . and you call me when I'm asleep.
    @MinaReow you sleep in the day? soz anyways I won't annoy you.. Accept my add again D:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123