Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Post Info On Money Hacks (Why it's not possible.)

Some of you are asking for gold hack/money hack and what not. Well all of that stuff is Server Sided. What this means is you would need to HACK, Legitimatly HACK the servers aeriagames owns to change the data values. Now that ^^^ That's a dumb idea. 1. Because they will KNOW you changed the values. 2. They will change it back. 3. They will probably press charges because you hacked their servers. It's not pretty. So, If you read this, STOP ASKING FOR MONEY HACKS Thanks for reading this. Hope it cleared some things up.

Just because you can speak, does not make you intelligent.

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hg478 View Post
    Some of you are asking for gold hack/money hack and what not. Well all of that stuff is Server Sided. What this means is you would need to HACK, Legitimatly HACK the servers aeriagames owns to change the data values. Now that ^^^ That's a dumb idea. 1. Because they will KNOW you changed the values. 2. They will change it back. 3. They will probably press charges because you hacked their servers. It's not pretty. So, If you read this, STOP ASKING FOR MONEY HACKS Thanks for reading this. Hope it cleared some things up.
    Did you really just get trolled. Fucking LOL.
    Everyone know's this shit can't believe you thought they didn't.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

Thanks
    hmm how about adding items to inventory and then selling them
    on auction or to merchant?

is it possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ¬_¬ ... are you serious about this areyoush? Wow. I'll say no more ^_^!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    Did you really just get trolled. Fucking LOL.
    Everyone know's this shit can't believe you thought they didn't.
    Kay. Thanks for the comment. Anyways. No i was letting the noobs who DIDN'T KNOW THIS know. So they don't have to deal with shit holes like you calling them names and what not. That make sense?

@`Bobs Bees
    Last edited by hg478; 07-03-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Just because you can speak, does not make you intelligent.

I don't hack like others. People say game hackers have no skill? I believe there is an art to hacking games. Makes no sense super-knifing everything to death. I'd rather make it look elegant and graceful. There is an art in being non legit. The art is making it seem as legit as you can. Even though you aren't. That's where the skill is.