Thread: Break Offs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    if you're scared to try sticky bombs (which i am lol, i think its just not publicly showing on list but is keeping record) you could not use 1hitko and just godmode. hit him with a dark knight spike move and he will freeze and try to spear his back shoulder horn thing really fast. it might be hard to do but its the only thing i can think of since the distract thing is missing which i was using to do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    Stickies havent been recording for me.

lol they do not randomly search your logs. what is with people thinking nexon has hackers at priority 1. they arent as worried as u are. they get reports they check into the reports. and as many as they get they either a) need a video in the report of someone hacking b) see a similiar name in multiple reports or c) see an outrageous piece of code with someone doing alot of something they shouldnt be. they dont want anyone massively abusing anything and they dont want u hacking in public so dam straight if u do one of those u'll be banned in a day. but theres plenty of us that havent had a prob.
    really? cuz what i notice is hackers that mine 1000 times a day, uses under 100 mine bombs is sketchy, since they just use giveMine 999 to get it, the same way u get sicky right?
    i donno i never use it, i'm pro with spears, but i would assume it doesn't get recorded, based on my above observation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    really? cuz what i notice is hackers that mine 1000 times a day, uses under 100 mine bombs is sketchy, since they just use giveMine 999 to get it, the same way u get sicky right?
    i donno i never use it, i'm pro with spears, but i would assume it doesn't get recorded, based on my above observation.
    The "Give" command doesn't work any more, and as far as i know all the commands for producing items is blocked either by flags or simply doesn't work for our client at all.

I assume gm's got a different client than we do to give them the ability to make items and sent it to players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they could just sort the logs by number and see who used sticky bombs

WHAT I THINK is no one really knows! lol you dont know what Nexon does -.- unless your working for them, everyone just likes to scare eachother,

nor even really care to pick each and every hacker out , thats what reporting players is for

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    hey umm i got an idea.... idk if it work or not cuz i havent tried yet

what if u solo thor and got the breakoff then reload the map can u still get another breakoff?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ad1996 View Post
    hey umm i got an idea.... idk if it work or not cuz i havent tried yet

what if u solo thor and got the breakoff then reload the map can u still get another breakoff?
    Someone (actually, tons of people) had your idea about half a year ago. No, it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    lol they do not randomly search your logs. what is with people thinking nexon has hackers at priority 1. they arent as worried as u are. they get reports they check into the reports. and as many as they get they either a) need a video in the report of someone hacking b) see a similiar name in multiple reports or c) see an outrageous piece of code with someone doing alot of something they shouldnt be. they dont want anyone massively abusing anything and they dont want u hacking in public so dam straight if u do one of those u'll be banned in a day. but theres plenty of us that havent had a prob.
    Actually, you don't know what they record server side, so you don't actually know what they check for and what they don't check for, or when they do it (which seems to be once every month or two according to the ban waves). This is also why you don't have 2-3 people being banned every day, since they seem to run the script during maint on big updates. The main reason they don't scan through the logs often is because:

1. they're lazy
    2. the log sizes are huge
    3. they need a reason to get off their asses, like you said (multiple people reporting the same guy)

However they don't do this system wide sweep often unless it's an emergency like during item creation hack. In fact I think their ban script may be a part of why they extend their maint times. Regardless, logs can be VERY detailed. If you know how to decrypt hshield.log you'll see what I'm saying.
    Last edited by khorik; 06-30-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [TheOriginal]Jgizle View Post
    The "Give" command doesn't work any more, and as far as i know all the commands for producing items is blocked either by flags or simply doesn't work for our client at all.

I assume gm's got a different client than we do to give them the ability to make items and sent it to players.
    its still working for me = /

Quote Originally Posted by Sliss View Post

WHAT I THINK is no one really knows! lol you dont know what Nexon does -.- unless your working for them, everyone just likes to scare eachother,

nor even really care to pick each and every hacker out , thats what reporting players is for

ummm im not trying to scare anyone im pretty sure some of us base our theories on years of observations on how these gaming companys work.

and i could work for nexon.. or YOU could. hmmmm.
    Last edited by quevreauxx; 06-30-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Dont trust your eyes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12