Thanks

Anyone selling gold or know the best gold selling site?

Please don't ask me my reasons, I just want an answer for what sites worked for you or if you're selling.
    Last edited by crashsite; 06-30-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks
    Pretty sure you can just google "vindictus gold".

Usually the first 1-3 sites are the most trustworthy, but if you want to know even more, then try googling "Is <Name of Site Here> trustworthy?" or something along those lines.

Happy googling
    Last edited by r34p3r96; 06-30-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    who buys gold when u can bot >.<

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    who buys gold when u can bot >.<
    ...You selling?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Nope .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r34p3r96 View Post
    Pretty sure you can just google "vindictus gold".

Usually the first 1-3 sites are the most trustworthy, but if you want to know even more, then try googling "Is <Name of Site Here> trustworthy?" or something along those lines.

Happy googling
    Got a couple of sites named "Vindictusgold" with some pretty reasonable rates. Of course, it remains to be seen whether they'll pay up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    there was someone selling but it was long time ago.. but if u gonna buy dont use ur credit card but that all they ask for.. so i would just bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    a friend of mine knows a few trust worthy sites that he bought from a few times. if you're still interested id be happy to list, also btw how much are you looking to buy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by gmfl3 View Post
    a friend of mine knows a few trust worthy sites that he bought from a few times. if you're still interested id be happy to list, also btw how much are you looking to buy?
    I wouldnt trust someone with a 10 post counts... if you are real serious about it.. should use a Middle if ofc someone were to sell it to you from here..
    if you going to buy.. here is my opinion
    have his friend buy it off the site and you buy it off of him while using a middle man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

I wouldnt trust someone with a 10 post counts... if you are real serious about it.. should use a Middle if ofc someone were to sell it to you from here..
    if you going to buy.. here is my opinion
    have his friend buy it off the site and you buy it off of him while using a middle man
    yeah, im not here to scam anybody or anything like that, just trying to provide information if you are trying to buy off a site, i know a few legit 1's
    this is my paypal statement: with a few purchases i made

[IMG]https://i619.photobucke*****m/albums/tt280/Luna_pso/gold.png[/IMG]
    i also used swagvault 2 times b4, but my statement wouldnt go back that far, but i still have the receipt emails. the rate now is like 10m for $13
    the way it works is, you contact a live rep off their site, ask all the questions you want, once/if you feel comfortable you submit your order, they will ask you to send them a email from the same address as your paypal to confirm its the sames, then they will give you the name of their in-game supplier, they will usually send you a whisper to make sure the names are correct etc. They'll ask you to send them a CoD for [xxx] amount, i usually just send like a pot or something useless, then you get paid.
    - this is the way it was for me on the 2 sites that i used
    the more recent site that i used, which i prefer, the rate is 8m for $5, same method as above.
    id always...Always ask them how much the currently have in stock just to be somewhat sure
    [side note, most of the stuff blurred out is new computer stuff from newegg]

Edit: Derp it does go back father xD
    [IMG]https://i619.photobucke*****m/albums/tt280/Luna_pso/gold2.png[/IMG]
    Edit: If i were to be a middle man, and for this situation, i may have too, im not stranger to buying/selling things from video games, every cent i have in my paypal came from a game i played for the past few years called Phantasy Star online Blue burst [psobb] in the past..uhm..2 years or so, ive made about $7-800 off of it, i firmly believe in the honor system, i wouldnt want somebody Bsing me, so im dont bs others ya dig.
    Last edited by gmfl3; 07-03-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have used gamecuu for several transactions. Just make sure their live chat's working when you place the order, and take the time to register (discounts - small, but they help.)
    I pay roughly 6.5 for 10M gold, and have done 1 10m order, and two 15m orders one per day for three days, and each time they had it to me within fifteen minutes.
    They're OBVIOUSLY a chinese farming place, and their english is SURPRISNGLY great considering. They're polite (although it seems the person you're chatting with is the one that mails you the gold.
    They will either make you COD the amount, or will have it mailed to you. Just MAKE SURE that you verify the amount they're sending you. I've actually had an instance, where I bought 15M gold, and they said to make a COD for 10500K instead of the 15750K it should have been (5% bonus FTW), but I corrected the live chat rep, and she said "MY apology, please make C.O.D for 15750000, thanks."
    I don't think they were trying to scam me, I think it was just a mixup.
    Either way, I HIGHLY recommend them, due to their low fees, quick response, live chat (mostly 24/7 - Somtimes there isn't anyone on for some reason, but give it ten minutes, and try again.) and the fact that they speak pretty decent English.

Thanks
    You could just go to Colhen in channel 1-5 and any that say 24/7 representative available im sure u can trust. 15 min delivery. 10 mill for 7.5 $$$
    But thats using at your own risk dont blame me if a third party rips you off. =P
    I know a few people that have made happy purchases.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    This site is a very good one.
    Last edited by Nico; 07-04-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: No external links

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Savage View Post
    This site is a very good one.
    from personal experience i would absolutely not trust this site
    it was about a week of them telling me everyday "our supplier is not online come back in 2-4 hours" the service was just terrible. in the end i ended up getting a refund after a long run of them telling me the same thing, and even getting the refund was a hassle.
    Last edited by Nico; 07-04-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: removed link

Thanks
    Dont post external links here.