Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First off i would just like to say STOP PMing ME. If you got something you wish to ask or know post it here. I dont like to repeat myself 50 million times with ppl asking me the same questions.

Ok now for the update on whats going on with the hacks. Me and a Unknown person that i will not say, are testing new hacks for lite v2. which should include.
    Perfect Aim
    Perfect Scan Range
    Instant SP Gain
    Weight 1

I will also include the following hacks but be warned if you make it obvious that you are using these I will not make anymore public hacks. The reason for this is that i do not wish to work longer and harder to keep these hacks working.
    Inf EN
    Slightly faster dash speed.
    Inf HP or Higher Max HP. (Pending- To be announced when v2 lite is released.)

Beta v2 is on hold til after next patch with the new mechs since the coding will be changed.

Also i got a pre-beta invite to Stargate Worlds (What a bunch of morons to have a hacker beta test). Which means i should have hacks working by the time it becomes an open beta.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 09-20-2008 at 11:15 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

Agony (09-21-2008),flashgil (09-20-2008),lonskiq (04-10-2009),NitroHacker (09-20-2008),raverzunite (03-03-2009),Topopop0 (12-28-2008)

Thanks
    Can you make an infinite weapons heat hack?

Thanks
    thx for this i'm glad there are public hacks for this game couldnt find any, and am to bored to make anything thx again

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MNS View Post
    Can you make an infinite weapons heat hack?
    Ah you mean "no overheat" yes I plan on adding this to the hack but there are other things i am working on first. I dont want to work on a bunch of hacks at once. then i would get confused and would have to keep starting over from scratch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    Ok now for the update on whats going on with the hacks. Me and a Unknown person that i will not say, are testing new hacks for lite v2. which should include.
    Perfect Aim
    Perfect Scan Range
    Instant SP Gain
    Weight 1

I will also include the following hacks but be warned if you make it obvious that you are using these I will not make anymore public hacks. The reason for this is that i do not wish to work longer and harder to keep these hacks working.
    Inf EN
    Slightly faster dash speed.
    Inf HP or Higher Max HP. (Pending- To be announced when v2 lite is released.)
    THANK YOU!!!

Actually what's giving it away was the Weight = 1. This makes it very obvious that's why I was just asking to add Inf EN on the lite version to make it less noticeable. But now that you mentioned Slightly faster dash speed ... i will be on mech heaven!!!

Thank you for making Exteel fun again! I'm anxiously waiting for your next release! You're making me too excited and won't be able to sleep!

You're the best
    -FlashGirl

Thanks
    Hacking is like adding spice - too much of it ruins the soup, and too little isn't enough to notice.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    actually weight only affects the rate critical hits happen. well that and markmanship (not to be mistaken with the AIM part of marksmanship. Also I decided to reply about the 2k damage for skills. Instead it will be instant kill ( Death Awaits You).

Thanks
    Ohhh... I thought the weight was the one responsible for the mech to be soooo fast (not lite version). That super fast or even walking is really fast gives away you're doing a hack. I tried to slow down but it was really obvious so I use the lite version but I have trouble without the inf EN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can you maybe teach us how to change stuff ourself ?

because i want Aim and speed (to chase flaggers)
    and i understand you're not going to make like 10 different 'lite' versions :P

Thanks
    Yo man, Thanks for the release, so many people have been saying, but not doing, really appreaciate it, way to keep this site going :P Nice job, goodluck!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flashgil View Post
    Ohhh... I thought the weight was the one responsible for the mech to be soooo fast (not lite version). That super fast or even walking is really fast gives away you're doing a hack. I tried to slow down but it was really obvious so I use the lite version but I have trouble without the inf EN
    No. you're right. Weight does affect your speed. More weight, less speed. That's why you move slower with HBB arms on light legs.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wouterkabouterlol View Post
    Can you maybe teach us how to change stuff ourself ?

because i want Aim and speed (to chase flaggers)
    and i understand you're not going to make like 10 different 'lite' versions :P
    Your right I won't make a custom lite for everyone. I plan on making a Mech CP that allows you to change Every aspect of your mech before you log on (Full v3 but don't expect it anytime soon). Also to teach you how to reverse enginer is like teaching a 7 year old quantum physics so that obvious a question that should ansere it's self. Plus you would also know how to hack any game reguardless of the anti hack protections, not to mention if someone from a game company sees on how its done they would find a way to patch it.

Weight does NOT affect speed. I should know since I already have wieght 1 in lite v2b. You move slower because they lower your move and dash speed. Common sense if you pay attention to your stats when you go in shop and look at what all changes happen when you select a part.

I also have a suprise for everyone that will be included in lite v2, but you wont know what it is til release day.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 09-21-2008 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks
    100% aim seems to be client-sided. I don't know... Prove me wrong.
    I've done some tests with a cannon, (cannons have bad accuracy) and still missed the same amount of times equal to that without the 100% aim.
    Plus, I've heard people say that marksmanship increases critical hit chances on melee weaponry, so wouldn't 39,321 marksmanship be 100% chance of critical hits?
    Last edited by NitroHacker; 09-21-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hmm might be a bug with the aim. I've only tested it with ranged weps. also as far as with the critical rate. having over 39k doesnt nessearlly mean that its going to be a critical hit every time. Marksmanship is actualy 2 things but only shows as one. it has to do with the aim and the rate critical hits happen thus giving the marksmanship value. well i have only changed the aim part of it. I'll adjust the aim and run some tests to fix the bug with cannon/rocket weps. also there is a bug with the range weps as well with the aim that i have noticed. every so often some (3-5) bullets miss. it only happens when the enemy is boost dashing, not boost flying. but then again its too hard to tell since its so close to the border of the lock on range (within a second or less) which also might be the case with the cannon/rockets. I ask everyone to pay very close attention to this and give feed back.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

NitroHacker (09-21-2008),Topopop0 (12-28-2008)

Thanks
    The 3-5 bullets missing would be, well, missing, and therefore, it isn't really a 100% aim.
    If you lock with SMGs, it's always going to hit, but if the bullets miss, that means 100% aim, really isn't 100% aim.
    Marksmanship, is how many times your shots hit. 100%, would mean all your shots hit, as in NO bullets miss.
    There's no difference testing with cannons or ranged series. If one misses, then all of them miss.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NitroHacker For This Useful Post:

lonskiq (04-10-2009)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast