Ok I use to Help make, test and twick alot of hacks for AAO and Punk buster.. But I have been out of the loop for a long time and well shit has changed for sure.. I Just started playing CA about a week ago and well Nexon is no Punk Buster lol.. I'm seeing alot of shady shit. I'm looking for a simple wall hack or Ret Lock.. I'm not wanting an aimbot I don't want to take out all the SKILL.. Just something to even the odds alittle. The prob I'm running into is that I'm useing Windows Vista and shit dont seem to want to work on that POS OS.. I have some stuff to maybe trade. I have a kick ass TroJ that is a lot like Sub 7 But I made it a while back and I'm the only one that has it so it is under the radar from all VS's I have some kick ass cracked web sites as well. So if someone can help me it would be kewl if not please don't waste your time trying to come up with something clever or smart ass to reply..We are all here for the same reason all though some might know alittle more then others it don't make you leet. We all have to start some were..