Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

MPGH Hacking Room CA NA

Ok, So im gonna have a hacking room for CA it will be in jackson for low ranks of course, because I will be using a low ranked account and my account name will start with -Z. I will not say it you just have to wait and see but anyways, It will be hosted in jackson east channel 5 and the room name will be "FrabenBurger" and the pass will be "MPGH" Caps locked also these are the rules for the hacks: all ESP allowed, No telekill, aimbot is fine, flying is not acceptable, speed hack only use if you want to have speed hack on 1, No infinite range with knives, No rapid fire, and thats pretty much it im starting the room now i will close in 10 minutes if u do not come so hurry up <(rules for the hacks BLACK CIPHER ONLY BTW) room will be hosted in jackson east channel 5 JUST TO LET YOU KNOW AGAIN!
    Need fraps? Click The Fraps Logo. (3.4.2)
    Who I will Be in the future:
    -Glitch | Fire Fly. | Aanetra.

My mods
    x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by N00B1O2 View Post
    Ok, So im gonna have a hacking room for CA it will be in jackson for low ranks of course, because I will be using a low ranked account and my account name will start with -Z. I will not say it you just have to wait and see but anyways, It will be hosted in jackson east channel 5 and the room name will be "FrabenBurger" and the pass will be "MPGH" Caps locked also these are the rules for the hacks: all ESP allowed, No telekill, aimbot is fine, flying is not acceptable, speed hack only use if you want to have speed hack on 1, No infinite range with knives, No rapid fire, and thats pretty much it im starting the room now i will close in 10 minutes if u do not come so hurry up <(rules for the hacks BLACK CIPHER ONLY BTW) room will be hosted in jackson east channel 5 JUST TO LET YOU KNOW AGAIN!
    I cnt come right now but i will be on in a bit can you add me ign is HlTMAN265
    but how would you no ppl arent or are using BC5 only?
    l = lower case L