Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Eh Beeotch!
    Wait for nexon to finish tonight's maintenance, and try again. Hopefully they'll fix most bugs for the new nexon website.

If not, try contact nexon using a ticket.
    GL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by avery12 View Post
    Im kinda having the same problem but when my combat arms is done loading with the little guy running it will say flies are corrupt i have tried to delete the black cipher folder and starting it again but the file will reapear the moment i start ca. help me please
    damn ppl read the nexon updates the Black Cipher is not N00BS hack it is nexon new Anti - Cheat program dont delete it bcz it will just come back every time.
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post

damn ppl read the nexon updates the Black Cipher is not N00BS hack it is nexon new Anti - Cheat program dont delete it bcz it will just come back every time.
    LOL.
    NOOB based his hack name on a file he found in the Combat Arms folder.
    Unfortunately, he used the name 'Black Cipher' before it was officially implemented, so all these random noobs <- see what I did thar, think they need to delete their hacks, which is actually the new anti - cheat system.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    LOL.
    NOOB based his hack name on a file he found in the Combat Arms folder.
    Unfortunately, he used the name 'Black Cipher' before it was officially implemented, so all these random noobs <- see what I did thar, think they need to delete their hacks, which is actually the new anti - cheat system.
    lol like i seen like so many post on how to delete the black cipher bcz they think its NOOBS hack.
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post

lol like i seen like so many post on how to delete the black cipher bcz they think its NOOBS hack.
    'OMG OMG IT WON'T DELETE. N00B FUCKED UP MY COMBAT ARMS!!!@#!@# I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE WTF '

Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    'OMG OMG IT WON'T DELETE. N00B FUCKED UP MY COMBAT ARMS!!!@#!@# I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE WTF '

Lol
    Lmao Fkin Noobs thats what they all said and then rage on here to same words lol
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    You don't need to re-install it just clean you computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Solution i see is just wait until patch and then hopefully any corrupted problems will be fixed. If you have the crashing issue before it starts, if it still crashes after the patch, just reinstall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    seems people are not listening, i said I reinstalled it 5 times and used CCleaner to clean my registry and everything else, and why the fuck are there like 4 comments about N00B's hack?
    [IMG]https://i262.photobucke*****m/albums/ii99_flame123/MW3.png[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12