Thread: bad news

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It is true, they already made hacking bans to permanent ban. My alt acc got perm banned on one hit, no "disconnection from server", just perm bann. So better watch out, it's already implemented in Vindictus.. so people who says it's not going to affect us, well you're wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [TheOriginal]Jgizle View Post
    korean laws and american laws are different, there is nothing for "US" to worry about. That's all case closed.
    @[TheOriginal]Jgizle
    worry? no one here is actually worried but rather we r facinated about how Nexon took banning to a whole new lvl of 12 month ban. And wdf does LAWS? have to do with this???? this is a GAME BAN, its a punishment, ITS WHAT U GET FROM BREAKING THE RULE.
    RULES ARE DIFFERENT FROM LAWS
    Its a school RULE not to use cell phone during class, but if u use it in class u cant get in trouble with the POLICE, A.K.A the law enforcer.

Edit: Nexon has all the RIGHTS to CHANGE their RULES.
    Last edited by CrimsonFlames; 07-09-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    [IMG]https://i232.photobucke*****m/albums/ee310/howeryu.jpg[/IMG]
    Feel free to use any of the following lines as your MSN message:
    Was my selfishness not enough to let you stay? Then I rather leave with you, and if I absolutely can't, then I rather spend the rest of my life following you.

Excuse: I am not a stalker, i am a police.

A wise man once told me "Man up", and to me that's the solution to everything.

If I date you, I have to date other girls so the police don't get suspicious of my action.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    @[TheOriginal]Jgizle
    worry? no one here is actually worried but rather we r facinated about how Nexon took banning to a whole new lvl of 12 month ban. And wdf does LAWS? have to do with this???? this is a GAME BAN, its a punishment, ITS WHAT U GET FROM BREAKING THE RULE.
    Its a school RULE not to use cell phone during class, but if u use it in class u cant get in trouble with the POLICE, A.K.A the law enforcer.

I think he means their "Auto-Update hackshield" they have planned, which could land them in hot legal waters over here in the US

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
    I think he means their "Auto-Update hackshield" they have planned, which could land them in hot legal waters over here in the US
    i dont get what u mean but, the "Auto-update hackshield" is a contract between Nexon and hackshield, hackshield takes care of their part of the contract by make sure hackers are stoped (or they try), and nexon pays them. it is a simple agreement between the 2 company, i donno how this will land them in hot legal water... care to explain? p.s hackshield is a US company, and we did click the checkbox saying nexon has every right to cancel our membership when we sign up for any of the nexon game.
    Was my selfishness not enough to let you stay? Then I rather leave with you, and if I absolutely can't, then I rather spend the rest of my life following you.

If I date you, I have to date other girls so the police don't get suspicious of my action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    A lot of you seem to be ignorant of the law... so I'll educate you.

Hacking in Korea is illegal. Hacking games is punishable by jail time and / or a MINIMUM (and I emphasize this because it's most often NOT the minimum value) fine of $5000.

And as many people have already said that notice is for Korean Vindictus.

This doesn't even include the fact that...
    Generating KSSN is just like generating SSN inside America or any other country. It's against the federal law in Korea and you're essentially making a fake identity - that's punishable "internationally".

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [TheOriginal]Jgizle For This Useful Post:

azu71 (07-10-2011),Hell_Demon (07-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hacking in Korea is illegal. Hacking games is punishable by jail time and / or a MINIMUM (and I emphasize this because it's most often NOT the minimum value) fine of $5000.

Generating KSSN is just like generating SSN inside America or any other country. It's against the federal law in Korea and you're essentially making a fake identity - that's punishable "internationally".
    @[TheOriginal]Jgizle
    im sry to say this but im studying LAW and to tell u the truth, ud fail as a lawyer.
    for one, u didnt even read anything about the topic. the PUNISHMENT of HACKING increased from banning 2 month to 12 month.
    where does law come into that?
    read. pl0x.
    p.s dont try to educate anyone anymore, im frustrated at how ignorant you can be by saying something that completely doesnt apply here and you still try to act all mighty.
    p.p.s generating KSSN in america is illegal u know? cause ur making a fake identity in another country, Nexon can sue u all the way from korea.
    Last edited by CrimsonFlames; 07-09-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @[TheOriginal]Jgizle
    im sry to say this but im studying LAW and to tell u the truth, ud fail as a lawyer.
    for one, u didnt even read anything about the topic. the PUNISHMENT of HACKING increased from banning 2 month to 12 month.
    read. pl0x.
    p.s dont try to educate anyone anymore, im frustrated at how ignorant you can be by saying something that completely doesnt apply here and you still try to act all mighty.
    p.p.s generating KSSN in america is illegal u know? cause ur making a fake identity in another country, Nexon can sue u all the way from korea.
    Just cause it doesn't say anything in this mis translated text using google translate about punishment by law for hacking on a korean game doesn't mean i am wrong. My statement is still valid and u are still ignorant.

You got to learn to read between the lines and what is not always right there infront of you. You are going to be a terrible lawyer
    Last edited by [TheOriginal]Jgizle; 07-09-2011 at 02:25 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to [TheOriginal]Jgizle For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (07-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just cause it doesn't say anything in this mis translated text using google translate about punishment by law for hacking on a korean game doesn't mean i am wrong. My statement is still valid and u are still ignorant.

You got to learn to read between the lines and what is not always right there infront of you. You are going to be a terrible lawyer
    dude stfu, stop bull shitting and gtfo now, they didnt say anything about increase in LAW PUNISHMENT <--- CAUSE THEY WOULD NEED TO FUCKING PASS A LAW THAT T HEY PROPOSED THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE L AW PUNISHMENT (FOR HACKING),DO U GET IT NOW? ???
    IF U TRULY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LAW U SHOULDA FIGUR ED OUT BY NOW, SO STOP BULLSHITTING, LAW INCREASEM ENT CANNOT BE MADE SO EASILY THERE ARE PROCEDURES,  MANY PEOPLE NEED TO SIGN IT, EVEN THE PRESIDENT C ANT FKING PASS A LAW WITHOUT SUPPORT (Democratic)。  U R SOOOOOO IGNORANT。
    oh and let me say this, u should probably research before typing back to me, cause i will shut you down if u made anymore mistakes.
    P.S nexon does not have the right to propose a bill (a law that isnt passed yet).
    Last edited by CrimsonFlames; 07-09-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ Everyone in this thread.

Shut up, you don't know shit. (Besides @CrimsonFlames)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    dude stfu, stop bull shitting and gtfo now, they didnt say anything about increase in LAW PUNISHMENT <--- CAUSE THEY WOULD NEED TO FUCKING PASS A LAW THAT T HEY PROPOSED THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE L AW PUNISHMENT (FOR HACKING),DO U GET IT NOW??? ?
    IF U TRULY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LAW U SHOULDA FIGUR ED OUT BY NOW, SO STOP BULLSHITTING, LAW INCREASEM ENT CANNOT BE MADE SO EASILY THERE ARE PROCEDURES,  MANY PEOPLE NEED TO SIGN IT, EVEN THE PRESIDENT C ANT FKING PASS A LAW WITHOUT SUPPORT (Democratic)。  U R SOOOOOO IGNORANT。
    oh and let me say this, u should probably research before typing back to me, cause i will shut you down if u made anymore mistakes.
    I never said anything about them increasing the law punishment, i said what the law punishment is. Pls stfu noob

Thanks
    I never said anything about them increasing the law punishment, i said what the law punishment is. Pls stfu noob
    Stop flaming, kthxbye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    korean laws and american laws are different, there is nothing for "US" to worry about. That's all case closed.
    Care to explain this useless line then? i still dont get how u got LAW into this issue
    "read between the lines?"
    u learn how to fking make a bill and how to pass a law then come to me
    cause thats the only way they can ever fking increase the punishment.

and they can still punish us, they can contact our government track u down and sue you.
    Last edited by CrimsonFlames; 07-09-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    and they can still punish us, they can contact our government track u down and sue you.
    i don't think anyone realizes just how much effort, time and money it takes to track down ad charge a single individual for a cyber crime that is not directly related to an attack on the GOVT or an act of terrorism itself. That is the exact reason why so many people get away with it. It is not as simple as calling the GOVT and saying "Hey i got an idiot abusing my game, go arrest him". The legal precedings before they even contact you would take months.

Now there are movements being made in the US-GOVT that are trying to make the process easier and faster and more civilian orientated(senator Leahy for example). All of those efforts are being fought tooth and nail by hundreds of thousands of individuals all over. The internet, not just our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Care to explain this useless line then? i still dont get how u got LAW into this issue
    "read between the lines?"
    u learn how to fking make a bill and how to pass a law then come to me
    cause thats the only way they can ever fking increase the punishment.

All they need is ur ip address to know who you are where you live, etc etc. And incase you can't read, developing a fake KSSN is identiy theft and yes they can come to the united states and have u arrested and brought back to korea and put on trial in their gov't and not our gov't because identity theft is punishable internationally.

Unless u r clearly stating the obvious then i don't know what u are arguing about, cause clearly nothing you say changes the fact that hacking a korean game is punishable by law and you can never change the meaning of that statement. Pls you are the worst lawyer ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    All they need is ur ip address to know who you are where you live, etc etc. And incase you can't read, developing a fake KSSN is identiy theft and yes they can come to the united states and have u arrested and brought back to korea and put on trial in their gov't and not our gov't because identity theft is punishable internationally.

Unless u r clearly stating the obvious then i don't know what u are arguing about, cause clearly nothing you say changes the fact that hacking a korean game is punishable by law and you can never change the meaning of that statement. Pls you are the worst lawyer ever.
    1st of all u cant just bring someone to ur own country cause u felt like it, USA wont hand him/her over. 2nd of all i did state the obvious cause u had no fking idea what u just said. read over ur post.

@gray the only reason they dont care is because they would have to FORCE the US government to catch those users. and the US governemtn can be like "we r trying our best" but not care in reality and they cant do shit about it.

@ ALL the reason why i stated the obvious was to counter JG's DOESNT EFFECT US shit talk :S
    oh for future reference u just lost in the court due to the fact u just agreed with me on my own argument against ur argument. which is surprisingly funny cause u = fail.

here is a summary of what u said and my counter.
    1st post
    Notice in this site in Nexon writes:
    Causing confusion to other users in the game damaging behavior is expected to strengthen significantly the strength of the punishment.

Using bug exploits, and profiting or damaging to others, if the
    Characters up to 12 months with immediate removal, limited use account is made.

The use of illegal programs that directly use the limited account consists of 12 months if,
    Change the client program, or hacking the server or if you try,
    Restrictions your account gets hit to stop forever.

For a more detailed operational policy can be found via the following link.
    ▶ 2011, effective August 08, Operating Statement Visit Application

you said:
    stating the issue of different law does not apply to US citizens.

I said:

which implies that you didnt read the 1st post due to the fact that this has nothing to do with law.

2nd arguement:
    You:

which just destroy your 1st argument saying that it doesn't apply to us. and trying to push off the matter to KVindictus which is wrong because the msg was determained by all GM saying that the punishment of hacking is too little (2 month) now its 12 month.
    I said:
    read. pl0x.
    Read.

3rd arguement
    You:

:S read between the imaginary lines, OK ILL TAKE THAT CHALLENGE

I:
    dude stfu, stop bull shitting and gtfo now, they didnt say anything about increase in LAW PUNISHMENT <--- CAUSE THEY WOULD NEED TO FUCKING PASS A LAW THAT  T HEY PROPOSED THEMSELVES IN ORDER TO INCREASE  THE L AW PUNISHMENT (FOR HACKING),DO U GET IT NOW? ???
    IF U TRULY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LAW U SHOULDA  FIGUR ED OUT BY NOW, SO STOP BULLSHITTING, LAW INC REASEM ENT CANNOT BE MADE SO EASILY THERE ARE PROCE DURES,  MANY PEOPLE NEED TO SIGN IT, EVEN THE PRESI DENT C ANT FKING PASS A LAW WITHOUT SUPPORT (Democr atic)。  U R SOOOOOO IGNORANT。
    P.S nexon does not have the right to propose a bill (a law that isnt passed yet).
    Last edited by CrimsonFlames; 07-09-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast