Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

I'm still explaining an uncommon understanding. You really don't get it if you feel that way, obviously. Why would the african american race hate the word so much? Because they feel like it's directed towards them? Yeah, you're right, we do. We're raised knowing everything that's involved in the world. We know our past and present. We know that during slavery, in case you haven't forgotten when learning this in school, slaves were the only ones that were called "******s". After that, we didn't give a shit what the "dictionary definition" was, we had our own definition that has been implanted into our brains since birth. We know it's racist. We're raised to fight for what we believe in. Hence all the stereotypes. Sure, blame MLK for us now, at least we're a force to reckon with. Learn your shit.

Black friends doesn't mean shit. It's all in how you're raised. How your raised depends on your skin color, doesn't matter what the fuck your environment is. Pittsburgh isn't shit, if you think it is.

And by the way, what the fuck does gangster have to do with anything?
@J Miliam
"african american race" No... You're JUST, and ONLY American in my eyes. There shouldn't be any Mexican American, or Asian American, you should just call yourself American.

If you're thinking you're teaching me something I don't know, you're dumber then I let on. What they went through has nothing to do with you! You weren't a slave, and the notion that it gives you a special right to a word is stupid. And the fact (I'm saying it again) that you use slavery as some sort of justification trivializes the struggles blacks went through in America, and is shameful! There suffrage shouldn't be used to justify anything, so stop trying.

Sure, blacks where called ******s, but if you think black people are the only ones to get called a ******, you're wrong. Just today I stubbed my toe, and called the table that was in my way a ******, but that isn't the point. My point is, if you didn't let the word bother you, it no longer has any power.

You aren't explaining anything. There's nothing uncommon about what you're saying. You're just another dumb kid with a generic view, and an inability to see past you're own skin color (if you're even black).

The word will never leave the English language, and people will never stop using it in what ever way they choose. People have a right to say what they wish.