Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

I'm still explaining an uncommon understanding. You really don't get it if you feel that way, obviously. Why would the african american race hate the word so much? Because they feel like it's directed towards them? Yeah, you're right, we do. We're raised knowing everything that's involved in the world. We know our past and present. We know that during slavery, in case you haven't forgotten when learning this in school, slaves were the only ones that were called "******s". After that, we didn't give a shit what the "dictionary definition" was, we had our own definition that has been implanted into our brains since birth. We know it's racist. We're raised to fight for what we believe in. Hence all the stereotypes. Sure, blame MLK for us now, at least we're a force to reckon with. Learn your shit.

Black friends doesn't mean shit. It's all in how you're raised. How your raised depends on your skin color, doesn't matter what the fuck your environment is. Pittsburgh isn't shit, if you think it is.

And by the way, what the fuck does gangster have to do with anything?
    @J Miliam
    "african american race" No... You're JUST, and ONLY American in my eyes. There shouldn't be any Mexican American, or Asian American, you should just call yourself American.

If you're thinking you're teaching me something I don't know, you're dumber then I let on. What they went through has nothing to do with you! You weren't a slave, and the notion that it gives you a special right to a word is stupid. And the fact (I'm saying it again) that you use slavery as some sort of justification trivializes the struggles blacks went through in America, and is shameful! There suffrage shouldn't be used to justify anything, so stop trying.

Sure, blacks where called ******s, but if you think black people are the only ones to get called a ******, you're wrong. Just today I stubbed my toe, and called the table that was in my way a ******, but that isn't the point. My point is, if you didn't let the word bother you, it no longer has any power.

You aren't explaining anything. There's nothing uncommon about what you're saying. You're just another dumb kid with a generic view, and an inability to see past you're own skin color (if you're even black).

The word will never leave the English language, and people will never stop using it in what ever way they choose. People have a right to say what they wish.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @J Miliam
    "african american race" No... You're JUST, and ONLY American in my eyes. There shouldn't be any Mexican American, or Asian American, you should just call yourself American.

If you're thinking you're teaching me something I don't know, you're dumber then I let on. What they went through has nothing to do with you! You weren't a slave, and the notion that it gives you a special right to a word is stupid. And the fact (I'm saying it again) that you use slavery as some sort of justification trivializes the struggles blacks went through in America, and is shameful! There suffrage shouldn't be used to justify anything, so stop trying.

Sure, blacks where called ******s, but if you think black people are the only ones to get called a ******, you're wrong. Just today I stubbed my toe, and called the table that was in my way a ******, but that isn't the point. My point is, if you didn't let the word bother you, it no longer has any power.

You aren't explaining anything. There's nothing uncommon about what you're saying. You're just another dumb kid with a generic view, and an inability to see past you're own skin color (if you're even black).

The word will never leave the English language, and people will never stop using it in what ever way they choose. People have a right to say what they wish.
    I was never talking about what YOU think at all.

Did I say that slavery had to do with me? No. I used the slavery period as a time, not as an experience, if you didn't notice. I never said it gave you right of way to use it. Don't try to twist my words to win an argument over dumb shit we could avoid.

Did I say now with the ****** thing? No. I said were. Like I said, previous (extremely thorough) use of the word upon you makes it become burned into your mind. Of course you'll never let your kids get called the word you were called so many times (back in the segregation days) so they passed the hatred of the word down. It keeps going down and down to now. But with a whole race.

I never said it had to leave the language or any of that. That's irrelevant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What I'm saying is you should just stop being mad about a word. Unless some one is saying it to or about you in a derogatory fashion(context), stfu.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What I'm saying is you should just stop being mad about a word. Unless some one is saying it to or about you in a derogatory fashion(context), stfu.
    What I'm saying is in real life, that will never happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I said the word ****** like 10 times in the thread. WHAT U GOINA' DO? umad? If I could I'd say it right in front of you. What would you do huh? You goina' start shit? No, you wouldn't because I'd stomp that ass.

Niggas will never stop getting mad about stupid shit.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I said the word ****** like 10 times in the thread. WHAT U GOINA' DO? umad? If I could I'd say it right in front of you. What would you do huh? You goina' start shit? No, you wouldn't because I'd stomp that ass.

Niggas will never stop getting mad about stupid shit.
    Welcome to America dipshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    :/ punk ass kids these days.
    Last edited by RJ; 07-15-2011 at 09:44 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    :/ punk ass kids these days.
    Since when was I a punk ass kid? You don't know me. At all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

Since when was I a punk ass kid?
    Birth .

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Birth .
    Because you know me so well. Quit trying to impress people you'll never meet because being "hard" wont' get you anywhere in life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's gets me plenty, and I'm not trying to impress anyone
    Last edited by RJ; 07-15-2011 at 10:10 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Enjoy your life while you can.

God I sound too fucking old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey man, everyone grows old and dies, although... sometimes the growing old part doesn't happen

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hey man, everyone grows old and dies, although... sometimes the growing old part doesn't happen
    My whole point was you living like this will just lead you to ending up like Ryan Dunn minus the fame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    In a car crash lol? I kinda' always pictured myself going out in a gun fight.

Anyway, you can have the last post. Was an interesting conversation I guess

END THE FED

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast