View Poll Results: Would you comply with the post below?

Voters
33. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 33.33%
  • No

22 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    i played CA legit for a whole 12 minutes, then i got mpgh and gordon hax and went to town. I didn't hide it, i wasn't subtle. I was there to kick ur ass in the most humiliating way possible then skip out and make "yo momma" jokes in the channel chat. This also explains my 1000+ bans that i am so proud of Damn...i sound like @hitman268 [IMG]https://a.deviantar*****m/avatars/d/e/deathhugplz.gif[/IMG]
    Loll =P It's so much fun to hack on ca. I had some issues with my account that I've never hacked on and nexon refused to help me so I downloaded some fly hacks and completely freaked out new players by popping up over their heads every 5 seconds =P It was hilarious because no one reported me because I was a girl and said sorry when the game was over with my mic =P I gots mad power ;D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

and switch addresses and values every 2 mins like LoL does..
    Pretty sure LoL doesn't do this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    If Nexon was smart, they would take screenshots of you when you do "fishy" things such as transforming DK/PAL on a private or public boat (While you're still on the boat).

Or have a team of GMs/Mods to join private solo boats (to find hackers or just for the lulz)
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Loll =P It's so much fun to hack on ca. I had some issues with my account that I've never hacked on and nexon refused to help me so I downloaded some fly hacks and completely freaked out new players by popping up over their heads every 5 seconds =P It was hilarious because no one reported me because I was a girl and said sorry when the game was over with my mic =P I gots mad power ;D
    Lol they are desperate XD anyway we are getting too off topic but if nexon wa smart they would have in game gms..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

Lol they are desperate XD anyway we are getting too off topic but if nexon wa smart they would have in game gms..
    they do. just not enough of em to properly manage anything. nexon spies (players) do more to catch hackers and nexon relies on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    No, because that would just be stupid.
    Nexon is a professional game-hosting company. There's no such thing as a "hacker-only" server, as they wouldn't make enough money off of it, it would go against everything companies stand for, and much more.

They just need to suck it up and get their shit together. Mob counters, hackshield with a heartbeat check that would actually be somewhat challenging to kill and fake the heartbeat, or something instead of continuously talking about resolving things. Even if they beef up hackshield, it'll be sooner or later that it'll get killed. Just blame the source engine.

Korea is about to do some serious shit about all of this though, so I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to get hit hard sooner or later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123