Thanks

DreadGames is now recruiting for an RPG-FPS

Hey, our team has grown bigger and we are all working on the action RPG-FPS "Exitam". Last time you told us to change name and now we all got Exitam to be the name. But to get the game to be better we need more people to join our team and create the game here in unity 3d. We are serious about the game and we are going to make our own website and upload it F2P(free to play). So you need to have atleast 1 year of experience in the thing you are working on.

The Game Story...

Our story writer Amborice told us what the game is about and what kind... So:

There are 2 different races (The liberions and Sprolox):

The Liberions:

A human organization that lives in a big city of Vargas. There land is full of creeps(is going to be MOBS) Sprolox.They are a sort of scorpion/spider race and is not welcome in Vargas. So the player(ourself) will go around get quest from NPC's and do them. The player has HP and Rage. The rage is for special attacks that can be used on Sprolox. There are different Sprolox kinds. They are different big and is same race but different of eachother. We havent thought about that yet so we can get tips from you guys. We are also working on an experience system and max lvl is going to be about 30.

The Game

We want to make a game that is full of stuffs to do. So... the game is going to be like WoW(RPG-FPS, quest, cities, kill enemies like other race and mobs, NPC's, armor, skills and other stuffs). I think you get what we want... It is not going to be online(yet) couse we first wanna know if it is getting a good game and if then we will pay for server... If not: We will focus on the singeplayer experience and make that good.

You must be ready to add time to the game and with that i mean TIME.

The game is now under development and we came so far that we need people to join us. It is far from done but we have done the basic of the game. I can send you the existing game if you want when you join.

I myself have never seen a game like this before so i think it will be nice. An RPG-FPS(role playing game, first person shooter) and hopfully that will make some1 join.

Making it:

I Mathew "Matte005" are the teamleader and will say every1 what to do, and I got about 2 year of experience of creating games. I will do the coding in unity 3d(im not only going to do it, couse you who joins can also code) and send everything to everyone and i will hold the connection with everyone(hopfully on skype).

If you join you have full acces to what all of us are doing and can give us some tips of what maybe you want in the game. We need all kind of people that can help us(Modeling, coding, music, website, storywriters and photoshoper(make pictures of title, and other stuffs for GUI. More info if join)).

Tell us what you can do and we tell you YES/No to join. You can also come with other stuff that you can do if it is not writen in the brackets above.

We are 3 persons that is in charge of the game and i will tell u who it is when you join(You can contact all of us 3 if you want something).

All of you who have been in the team will get small credits in the website(credits=your name) and in the game.

Join?

Comment below or send an mail to "dreadgames@hotmail.se". You can also send a private message here in Unity forum.

All who joins will be friendly welcomed and will be our friend.

We will be glad to meet you!

/DreadGames

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    hi im joseph. i can help you in website developing,sfx(music),media making and editing (photoshoper),gametesting.(rating bloodstain,movement, weapon performance. fix bugs or any errors and improvements and other stuffs base on my 3 years experiences playing counterstrike sources,crossfire and other RPG-FPS stuffs)
    "RPG-FPS, quest, cities, kill enemies like other race and mobs, NPC's, armor, skills and other stuffs" i know a lot of things about an IT work. i can surely help you!

can i join the club. yes or no?
    Last edited by josh0036; 07-15-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    Yes, sorry for late comment. Ill PM you.

Thanks
    Sounds lame. No offence FPS are whats in bro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OBrozz For This Useful Post:

Bubbles Kittys (07-25-2011)

Thanks
    don't wanna be a smartass but it's mette005, not matte005.

I Mathew "Matte005" are the teamleader and will say every1 what to do...