Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Cool Quarantine Regen to Kill Zombies and Survive in Overdose.

Hey fellow MPGH Quarantine lovers. So this guide is great for beginners who recently just bought speed gears or specs.

Speed Gear:

If you bought speed gear, you are meant for free running, so don't camp with office noobs and get infected. Stay in the place with lots of boxes, that place is the best place for free running. Jump around the boxes and turn back time by time to check if there are any infected behind you. Usually if you are chased by more than 2 zombies, take your pistol and free run with you, because it's very useful. If they get too close to you, shoot them back. If there are onnly 1 zombie, just take out your knife andshake them off until they think that it's impossible to get you. Also, when there are a LOAD of zombies chasing you, get out your HE Nade and just chuck it, jump around it then run away, you will get a kill or two. The best guns to pick for free runners are SMGs. K7 HIGHLY recommand. Shoots fast and it's light to free run with. One thing to remember, NEVER turn around and waste your amos, when all their gonna do is crouch. Shoot some than run, get to a palce where it's safe to free run. DO NOT jump around the zombies, because if they are smart, they wait and get your timing, the next thing you know, your infected.

Specs:

Specs are known for their noob weapons, but it's actually pretty useful. The best weapons to get are M32 and Claymore, they can get you alot of kills. Also remember to bring AP Mines to put around claymores, it can kill host infections and sometimes heavy vest infections. Claymore roughly does 220Hp to a zombie, but with mines, it can kill a host in no time. Usually what I like to do is I put 2 mines around my first claymore, and for my second claymore I put 1 mine around it. If you blew a zombie up and it didnt die, take out ur M32 and spam it like crazy until it dies. If you ARE a spec noob, than you will probably run to the campers for support, but if you wanna show people taht your not noob, free run around the boxes and be pro.

boogams5

Thanks
    Not yours.
    "boogasms5"
    obvious C+P is obvious

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    Wrong section too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Chavez For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtmra View Post
    Hey fellow MPGH Quarantine lovers. So this guide is great for beginners who recently just bought speed gears or specs.

Speed Gear:

If you bought speed gear, you are meant for free running, so don't camp with office noobs and get infected. Stay in the place with lots of boxes, that place is the best place for free running. Jump around the boxes and turn back time by time to check if there are any infected behind you. Usually if you are chased by more than 2 zombies, take your pistol and free run with you, because it's very useful. If they get too close to you, shoot them back. If there are onnly 1 zombie, just take out your knife andshake them off until they think that it's impossible to get you. Also, when there are a LOAD of zombies chasing you, get out your HE Nade and just chuck it, jump around it then run away, you will get a kill or two. The best guns to pick for free runners are SMGs. K7 HIGHLY recommand. Shoots fast and it's light to free run with. One thing to remember, NEVER turn around and waste your amos, when all their gonna do is crouch. Shoot some than run, get to a palce where it's safe to free run. DO NOT jump around the zombies, because if they are smart, they wait and get your timing, the next thing you know, your infected.

Specs:

Specs are known for their noob weapons, but it's actually pretty useful. The best weapons to get are M32 and Claymore, they can get you alot of kills. Also remember to bring AP Mines to put around claymores, it can kill host infections and sometimes heavy vest infections. Claymore roughly does 220Hp to a zombie, but with mines, it can kill a host in no time. Usually what I like to do is I put 2 mines around my first claymore, and for my second claymore I put 1 mine around it. If you blew a zombie up and it didnt die, take out ur M32 and spam it like crazy until it dies. If you ARE a spec noob, than you will probably run to the campers for support, but if you wanna show people taht your not noob, free run around the boxes and be pro.

boogams5
    this isnt brink, u cant free run....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Whats he mean by free run???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lrn2spellcheck
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Obvious leech is Obvious

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (07-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Fuck you, if you have enough skill to survive with only an AR, mines, and GP speed gear you're pro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Seems fishy to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is so obvious why even bother?

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    this isnt brink, u cant free run....
    Yeah you can. You just need to have skills. Like /me

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
    Fuck you, if you have enough skill to survive with only an AR, mines, and GP speed gear you're pro.
    That's all it takes. It doesn't make you a pro. I do that every time I play Quarantine. And I don't camp either.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 07-14-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks
    I thought you meant Speed gear as in the program "Speedgear" which a lot of people used to use in 2008 as a speed hack until it got patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Leeeched.
    /closed
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.